FarSquid

FarSquid

Alone, at the end of everything
Nov 14, 2021
Apparently, pretending to be fine.

Less morbid one would be the talent of bridging communication gaps, for some reason it's easy for me to understand what people are saying, see where someone else doesn't understand them, and reword it so it makes sense to the second person.

MindFog

MindFog

I'm not even having a good time
Nov 19, 2020
I have the best resting bitch face. i don't know how many times people ask me if I'm okay. I always looked pissed off apparently.

It got to the point where I got into a fight cos they said I was looking at them funny.

E

Elegy

Nov 14, 2021
My "special talent" is... Representing Myself, in a civil or criminal court of law. 5 arrests, and 0 ZERO convictions. Also been sued once for property damage and dragged to small claims court. I never hire legal defense. I Rep Myself. And I always WIN \o/ My record speaks for itself.

N

netrezven

Arcanist
Dec 13, 2018
1.Exploiting any kind of systems
2.Looking at events as chain reaction and influencing them, via little and unnoticeable changes.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
articulate, although unfortunately underestimated, ignored, betrayed.
able to draw, from time to time.
Otherwise pretty much worthless.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I “can” draw.
I “can” paint.
I “can” analyze.
I “can” speak.
I “can” do art and define what art is.

I “can” drive.
I “can” ride a motorcycle.

I “can” do math.

I can admit my faults or wrongdoings, I can hold accountability.

I can earn good grades.

I can be selfless, I can attempt to “be” selfish but it’s not really “in my nature” it’s more of a “I wonder why people do this”, I can communicate clearly, I can assert myself, I know right from wrong. I can point out my own shortcomings or faults and I can point out the faults or shortcomings of others.
I can be loyal. I can be humble.
I can be “strong” without interference from outside parties that cause destruction.

I can “avoid” conflict, or I can charge right into it without hesitation.

I can accept myself or others. I can laugh.

I can agree, and agree to disagree, and approach with multiple perspectives.
I'm genuinely asking a question here not trolling - do you use inverted commas for emphasis?

Last edited:
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Not for emphasis. But for the fact that destructive criticism has made me feel so worthless that none of those things even count for shit.
iu