• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
s-742229dd91e02dc747c3e22a750cc22f5bd1965c.gif

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Normaly i don't remember my dreams.
But last night i dreamed that i was running along the edge of a river.
I had no feelings.I wasn't scared,happy,sad just no feelings.
I don't know where i was running to or what i was running from.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Well without going into a whole lot of detail I was at my last job talking to people I use to work with trying to get information out of them about how things have changed since I left. As much as I tried I couldn't get any info.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I had three really awful PTSD-related nightmares, one of which actually happened to me so I guess it was a memory. But I relived it in my sleep. Needless to say I didn't sleep well.

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I dreamed of being snitched on by a friend for talking about suicide which led me getting called up to the assistant principal's office at school only to get committed to a psych ward. Mainly was dreaming of how shit my life is and how I am a horrible person. Can't wait to get peace soon.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
The last 2 things I remember dreaming about last night was actually falling asleep in my car then falling asleep on a bed outside somewhere and as soon as I fell asleep for the second time in my dream I woke up in real life.

Last edited:
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I dreamt that I jumped in water to drown myself and had the feeling of loss of body strength and mental capacity..people saw my distress and pulled me out and I remember thinking why are they doing this.
I guess that translates into the belief that some aspects of my life are no longer under my control and I am sinking.

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I dreamt I went into a burger shop to get food, and got upset with a stranger. When I came back to my place, my things had been left out in the parking lot so I’d just been kicked out of where I’m staying. Felt like a warning.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Sometimes i dream about this site.Last night i dream about Rex the mod from here.He was wearing his sunglasses from his previous avatar
even though we were on a moonlit beach,and every time he would whisper in my ear,he would sound like Arnold Swarchenegger.Then the tide start to come in,the water hit us,and i jump and wake up.