• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
DragonRock13

DragonRock13

Dead Inside
May 13, 2018
So not everyone can access or obtain drugs or other substances to overdose on. And I know I don't want to leave a mess that someone wohld have to clean up. But what are your guys favorite methods that could be used by anyone?

Edit: Title is supposed to say are not is. Sorry for the inconvenience.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Hanging is pretty accessible. Drowning, jumping too.

Reactions: DragonRock13
Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
In my opinion, hanging. Everybody can buy a rope, or even a belt.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
hanging or compression, jumping, drowning, trains, pesticides maybe (dont know enough about that method), sodium nitrite, and in the US guns.

DragonRock13

DragonRock13

Dead Inside
May 13, 2018
My favorites are using cherries for cyanide or ligature strangulation. Cherries I see as unreliable though. I also am entertained by the idea of jumping off a high building or somewhere.

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Water intoxication is accessible but not everyone can drink that much.