ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
did you guys know that if you die you are dead? which means that a) you can't write threads any more and b) your body bugs eat you up from the inside and fart out stuff that makes you stink and bloat and your skin slips and then you become a literal skeleton. no bueno :(

i would not recommend dying as a means to CTB and instead recommend anal projection, which is kind of like astral projection, except your soul life force exits thru the butthole like a very meaty fart. i would then suggest using a plug to prevent reentry. thots and prayers to you all 👻🙏

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
did you guys know that if you die you are dead? which means that a) you can't write threads any more and b) your body bugs eat you up from the inside and fart out stuff that makes you stink and bloat and your skin slips and then you become a literal skeleton. no bueno :(

i would not recommend dying as a means to CTB and instead recommend anal projection, which is kind of like astral projection, except your soul life force exits thru the butthole like a very meaty fart. i would then suggest using a plug to prevent reentry. thots and prayers to you all 👻🙏
I’m going to wait to be found until I am a dried out skinny mummy. Those are the most attractive dead has beens.

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
Those bugs that eat you from the inside out are only half of it. As your body decays, it releases all sorts of gases that bloat your stomach mostly.

It's the reason why they find drowning victims after being submerged for a day in warmer waters, because eventually, the byproducts of the decay create gas in areas that don't release the gas, like the mount and anus. Your food in the intestines ferments, and your body tissue decays, creating gases. In very, very cold water, the process is slower because the body is more preserved by the temperature. Those people aren't found for weeks, as they slowly rise to the surface because the decay and gas production is delayed by the cold.