• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

D

Don'tknow123

What have you all tried overdosing on?

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

マット
All these pills at the same time: (100)

-Aripiprazol
-Risperidone
-Sertraline
-Clonazepam
-Lorazepam

What happened to me?
2-day coma, 1 month in hospital and 5 months a prisoner in my parents' house.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
S

suicide hype_

Morphine pills 1000mg

What happened to me?
2-day coma, 7 day in hospital and 2 month in psychiatric hospital

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
Largeletters

Largeletters

Cursed
WornOutLife said:
All these pills at the same time: (100)

-Aripiprazol
-Risperidone
-Sertraline
-Clonazepam
-Lorazepam

What happened to me?
2-day coma, 1 month in hospital and 5 months a prisoner in my parents' house.
I'm so sorry Matt.
110mg of Apoquel (dog antibiotic) if I'm correct, and another med at the same time. This was a year ago and I'm relying on a video I took of it. I ended up feeling very tired and my stomach started hurting, so I went to the ER, the hospital got me signed up for a day program but didn't trust that stupid shit as I had been inpatient there before and it was absolutely awful, so I went to a University hospital and got into a "state of the art" psych ward.

Other times when I was way young or just super desperate I tried OD'ing on Tylenol or other forms, but that was worthless, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

Scarred

Looking California, Feeling Minnesota
I tried to drink myself to death with alcohol. Obviously didnt work. Drank around 12 cans of beer. Lot of headache and bad feeling.

SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
Sertraline, risperidone, sttratera, and other medications that I don't remember. I vomited all of them, and at that time I was alone, so no one noticed my state, maybe I survived because I didn't take enough dose.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
I once tried to eat whole sticks of butter to see it it would be enough to clog my arteries and give me a heart attack. It didn’t work but my chest did feel weird for a few days. This was a few years ago though.