• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,084
LenkaX said:
What if you will be reincarnated to very similar circumstances and face all the problems of your current life?
Well, I guess I wouldn’t know it, right? So I’d probably just keep killing myself like a very emo Sisyphus. I guess it would be a boon to be people who regret it.
 
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
137
It’s not the solution I want, I don’t think any of us really do, I think if we all had what we were after, good health be that mental or physical or both, good family, love, etc etc. Then maybe you could be right.

as to the whole reincarnation thing it could be true, but that’s my superstitious and agnostic side talking but my realistic side tells me that eternal blackness or what we would Perceive to be nothing is more than likely. But who knows?

apart from my awful mistakes my life has been overall pretty decent. So for me I would take the risk and have something similar. Only because there might be a chance I don’t mess up.

are you someone who believes in reincarnation? I believe it can be a non religious theory. Energy and new life must come and go? Might come back as a tree, hope it’s a mighty redwood. Imagine if i came back as tree that someone decides to hang themselves on…damn, I’m going Down a deep rabbit hole of madness here.

Or maybe a tree hugger gets me.
Symbiote said:
I'll just CTB again, and again....it' be like the movie Groundhog Day. If I come back as a ghost, I'm just gonna CTB with a vacuum cleaner.
Maybe call the ghostbusters? That would be like a cockroach calling an exterminator. Would that be like putting a hit out on yourself?
 
Last edited:
Symbiote

Symbiote

sudo apt-get SN
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
2,442
deepinlimbo said:
Maybe call the ghostbusters? That would be like a cockroach calling an exterminator. Would that be like putting a hit out on yourself?
Ghostbusters don't really kill you, they contain you and then stick you in their giant ghost vault. It's akin to being institutionalized.
 
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
137
Symbiote said:
Ghostbusters don't really kill you, they contain you and then stick you in their giant ghost vault. It's akin to being institutionalized.
Maybe it’s like a rehabilitation clinic then? Forced against their Will. Maybe the ghostbusters were the real villains after all? It would be like Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!
 
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
137
Celerity said:
Somebody should remake it from the ghosts’ POV.
I love this idea. Hollywood give this person a job!

just so long as it isn’t directed by Paul feig. I don’t think we need anymore disappointment in our lives. I’m already broken. Is it not enough!
 
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
92
there are infinite what-ifs in every situation
we must try to focus on the presence

that being said if i reincarnate into a similar fate i can still experience growing up in a different time period lol
 
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,084
deepinlimbo said:
I love this idea. Hollywood give this person a job!

just so long as it isn’t directed by Paul feig. I don’t think we need anymore disappointment in our lives. I’m already broken. Is it not enough!
What did he do? I did like Bad Teacher. Haven’t really seen his other stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Largeletters
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
285
some psychics explain that people who commit suicide reincarnate more quickly as a human being to accomplish the time they had left to live in their previous life if they had not committed suicide ~ with the same trials and the same difficulties as in previous lives.
 
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,084
alown said:
some psychics explain that people who commit suicide reincarnate more quickly as a human being to accomplish the time they had left to live in their previous life if they had not committed suicide ~ with the same trials and the same difficulties as in previous lives.
So do they have shorter lives on the 2nd or 3rd lives then? What if you just came back with a shorter and shorter lifespan until you kept coming back as a spontaneously aborted fetus?
 
Last edited:
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
285
Celerity said:
So do they have shorter lives on the 2nd or 3rd lives then? What if you just came ha I with a shorter and shorter lifespan until you kept coming back as a spontaneously aborted fetus?
this is why there are miscarriages, dead fetuses in the body, or children with cancer who die at 2 years old, it may make sense
 
Hidden Base

Hidden Base

Paragon
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
949
As others have said, I would resolve to ctb as many times as is required until the dice fall favourably. I have entertained this thought many times. But in the next life I could have a shitter life (in economic or health terms for example) yet not be suicidal at all. That's the absurdity of the universe.
 
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Time goes by really fast
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
558
I don't believe in reincarnation or afterlife. i think after a human dies that's it nothing after. I'm just a brain and after that brain dies i won't be conscious ever again. So suicide will work for me no more problems nor pain every again for a trillion to the quadrillion th power years to the universes's ending as it continues expanding
 
Last edited:
The Lonely

The Lonely

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
89
I’m starting to think: What if there’s “something“, and it is good??
Anyway… For me the suffering got unbearable…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
137
Celerity said:
What did he do? I did like Bad Teacher. Haven’t really seen his other stuff.
The latest ghostbusters remake/rework was what he worked on, can’t say I was overally pleased with it. None of the humour or charisma like the old ones. But if people enjoyed it more power to them.
 
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,084
alown said:
this is why there are miscarriages, dead fetuses in the body, or children with cancer who die at 2 years old, it may make sense
Man, that should be in a religion or something, lol
deepinlimbo said:
The latest ghostbusters remake/rework was what he worked on, can’t say I was overally pleased with it. None of the humour or charisma like the old ones. But if people enjoyed it more power to them.
I couldn’t find the credits for it on his IMDB page. Never saw the new Ghostbusters either though. Looked terrible.
 
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
285
pthnrdnojvsc said:
I don't believe in reincarnation or afterlife. i think after a human dies that's it nothing after. I'm just a brain and after that brain dies i won't be conscious ever again. So suicide will work for me no more problems nor pain every again for a trillion to the quadrillion power years to the univverse's ending as it continues expanding
an energy or a consciousness or call it a soul, however, existed before you were a brain :haha:
 
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
137
Celerity said:
So do they have shorter lives on the 2nd or 3rd lives then? What if you just came ha I with a shorter and shorter lifespan until you kept coming back as a spontaneously aborted fetus?
Interesting point, Or your dad just decided to put a rubber Johnny on.
 
  • Yay!
Reactions: DoNotBoopTheSnoot
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
285
Celerity said:
Man, that should be in a religion or something, lol

I couldn’t find the credits for it on his IMDB page. Never saw the new Ghostbusters either though. Looked terrible.
religions are doctrines invented by our societies to deter individuals from committing suicide, in other words religions are crap
 
  • Like
Reactions: DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,084
alown said:
religions are doctrines invented by our societies to deter individuals from committing suicide, in other words religions are crap
I mean, that’s why it would be a very fitting belief.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Largeletters
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
285
Celerity said:
How do you know?
It is certain that there is a before and an after, several testimonies of people having lived an experience of imminent death describe it, the earthly envelope is only one experience, have a more esoteric and enlarged vision, less cartesian. :wink:
 
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,084
alown said:
It is certain that there is a before and an after, several testimonies of people having lived an experience of imminent death describe it, the earthly envelope is only one experience, have a more esoteric and enlarged vision, less cartesian. :wink:
Um, okay. How do you know they weren’t just delusions? People see weird shit all the time that’s not real.