• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Busticket

Busticket

Whenever I kill a cockroach I always say "it's not personal buddy" before I kill it.
Also I try to make sure that I kill it instantly with a bam (usually with a book or magazine) so that it will not suffer pain before dying.

Also when I brush my teeth I always walk around my apartment while doing it to make those dentist recommended two minutes of brushing pass quicker.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
When I cant sleep, I just walk around the room and I am unaware that I am even doing it most of the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Average ctb enjoyer
I pretend to use the hand sanitizer when I enter the gym but only actually use it when I leave the gym.

yuuta_sun

yuuta_sun

Before I sit down, I always wrap my feet around the bottom of the chair and pull it towards me.

my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
I find it really comfortable to hold my arms like a t-rex but I can only do that in the safety of my own home

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
I play my kazoo whenever I’m driving alone. It’s cathartic to play horrible sounding music.