Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
When I stop to pet a dog on the street, and we both enjoy it so much, then as I walk away I look back and see it is now walking with an extra bounce in its step and a smile on its face. And so am I! I love animals, and giving and receiving greetings and love with one is a top joy of life.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
What is one small, or silly thing that brings you joy in life?

For myself it's driving through round-a-bouts, there are two next to eachother in my town and sometimes I'll drive around them many times when Im in a dark space
I love watching the ants in my garden. Just seeing these tiny creatures running back and forth tirelessly, like mini people and knowing the queen living there has been here since before my house was built makes me happy.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I like the way it smells in the fall. I don't know if it's just my associative memory, and that things have occurred in falls past that happened to be really good for me, and smell triggers an instinctual reaction like the ones I had to those things, or if I just like it.

I like the smell of the wind when it has begun to rain nearby
When I stop to pet a dog on the street, and we both enjoy it so much, then as I walk away I look back and see it is now walking with an extra bounce in its step and a smile on its face. And so am I! I love animals, and giving and receiving greetings and love with one is a top joy of life.
This is me with other people's dogs
I miss the one i had
I can't wait to have another

Rachel74

Rachel74

-
Sep 7, 2019
My dogs are the reason I’m still here and my partner. It’s a battle each day but I’m still fighting

Attachments

• 474C38DC-9D27-465E-8218-47C4D8E221DE.jpeg
    474C38DC-9D27-465E-8218-47C4D8E221DE.jpeg
    636.6 KB · Views: 10
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
soooooooooooooooooo cute !
Thanks ish :))

Reactions: ish