VKVK

VKVK

Oct 18, 2021
Hopelessness about my current situation and a longlasting sorrow thinking about all my life up to this depressing point. There's also that 'alien' feeling of not really belonging anywhere or with anyone, and the following fear that if (if) I'm even able to recover and live I'll be miserable because of my traumas forever. I can't bond.

thmlr

thmlr

Nohope
Jul 1, 2022
Senti un sentimiento repugnante al ver metodos de suicidio hoy hable con migo frente al espejo me dije a mi mismo que mi problema tiene solucion pero mi cabeza es muy rigida para aceptar el cambio entonces me es muy dificil no caer en pensamientos negativos, actualemente empeze a tomar antidepresivos y aceite de cannabis me estan ayudando pero siento q lo q tengo q aceptar es muy grande para mi mente tan rigida lo peor es q yo lo elegi y ahora no hay vuelta atras

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Zegers

Zegers

Wizard
Dec 15, 2021
My last hope was to move to another country and start something new but i won't be able to do that so there is no hope and you have to deal that your life is basically over, apart from that, health is getting worse and have less and less energy, it's like time to leave, i have the feeling for years.

ziank

ziank

Apr 10, 2022
loneliness. i miss having people that genuinely care about me, ive been breaking every potential strong link i could've possibly have with people my entire life, and now i don't know how to have those meaningful friendships anymore. it hurts my feelings thinking i might ctb without experiencing that connection with someone.

eliza23

eliza23

Aug 10, 2022
I would have to say the strongest feeling I've been feeling today would be, emptiness and the feeling of being tired they were both pretty strong. I am just so tired not just physically but mentally and I've been tired in this way for a year now and it's not getting better at all which sucks. But this feeling of emptiness I've felt this way sense I was 10, not getting any better but worse actually. I just think my depression might be hitting it's peak and not in a good way, if there ever was one.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
My strongest emotion today would be loneliness. I feel I don't have enough contact with people such as, hugs or long convoersations. Anybody else experiencing a strong emotion they want to talk about?
Yeah... Been abandonned today by my only support... So lonely