• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Might get some dxm this morning if I go out, cough syrup, I'd try alcohol but really am scared to, seeing what it did to my mom *shrugs* Then diphenhydramine and caffeine and nicotine from the occasionally ciggy <3

Reactions: Angel Goddess
Niko

Niko

Student
Oct 4, 2018
Might get some dxm this morning if I go out, cough syrup, I'd try alcohol but really am scared to, seeing what it did to my mom *shrugs* Then diphenhydramine and caffeine and nicotine from the occasionally ciggy <3

you like that cough syrup thing? i tried it once and it just made me feel like i had the flu, maybe i did it wrong.

and yeah i forgot to categorize caffeine and stimulants in general as a drug lol, there just a part of life now.

also, sugar. i used to say the only reason i get up in the morning is for some cap'n crunch

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
you like that cough syrup thing? i tried it once and it just made me feel like i had the flu, maybe i did it wrong.

and yeah i forgot to categorize caffeine and stimulants in general as a drug lol, there just a part of life now.

also, sugar. i used to say the only reason i get up in the morning is for some cap'n crunch
Yeah, I try to get it without the guafenisan or however you spell it, but either way it's a crappy drug for people who are afraid to go get the illegal stuff like me xD

And yeah I like sugar too ><

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018

I was sick one time and I took Delsym cough syrup... I guess I took too much because I was high as fuck afterwards. Literally floating.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I was sick one time and I took Delsym cough syrup... I guess I took too much because I was high as fuck afterwards. Literally floating.
Yeah I've had a lot of weird times on it if I overdo it. At first though I felt so dissociated on 150 mg, I was so calm and chill for a few hours, I remember one time having to cling to the walls to get around my apartment, and then another time I took too much with diphenhydramine and though I was dying, threw up, it's just really bad to over do, yeah >< But the first few times were really good >< <3 xD

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Yeah I've had a lot of weird times on it if I overdo it. At first though I felt so dissociated on 150 mg, I was so calm and chill for a few hours, I remember one time having to cling to the walls to get around my apartment, and then another time I took too much with diphenhydramine and though I was dying, threw up, it's just really bad to over do, yeah >< But the first few times were really good >< <3 xD

That was my first experience of getting high ever in my life. I don't touch drugs, so...
I was scared but so excited at the same time that I was experiencing a high! :D

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
That was my first experience of getting high ever in my life. I don't touch drugs, so...
I was scared but so excited at the same time that I was experiencing a high! :D
Yeah I wish the magic could always stay, no wonder they call some drug experience chasers akin to chasing the dragon, well, isn't that just with heroin? I don't know but yeah *shrugs* xD My too xD

Reactions: Angel Goddess
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
Favorite drug that I haven't taken yet … Nembutal ;)
I don't really do drugs … I've thought about weed … but I can't afford to lose any more brain cells. I wasn't given many at birth and I need to keep what little I have. :(
If I have any other drugs of choice that is bad for me it's soda. I have cut back but I can't stop. :(

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
I don't care for drugs at all. Every time I smoked weed I got so nauseous, it was horrible. Then I did coke a few times but I didn't feel any positive effects, all I got was the racing heart and the chattering teeth. I used to drink a lot, but I had a mental breakdown in 2015 and since then I get a panic attack if I combine the meds they gave me with alcohol. Now I stick with caffeine, a few cigs a day, and my SSRI.

Last edited:
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Life hahahahahahahaha!

Reactions: lv-gras