• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Fresh fruit, especially strawberries and tomatoes. Today I stumbled upon a farmers market and picked up a bag of sour cherries. I've never eaten whole cherries by themselves before but they were delicious.

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
luten said:
Mine: Hummus, Cucumber, Rocket Burrito.

I make mine myself, I do not eat restaurant food.
My neighbor is a Yak Ranch :o)

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
hotelbeneathground said:
How am I not surprised?
western_heart said:
It's hard for me to remember what foods I like. But my favorite is probably grilled cheese, often with tomato soup

Some favorites from childhood: Graham crackers in milk, peanut butter and jelly
You should do Gouda grilled cheese with raspberry jam. Game changer.

luten

luten

work, love, and learn
xixxexixxxoxx1379 said:
you haven't tried poke? there is tuna and its delish!

whitefeather said:
My neighbor is a Yak Ranch :o)
I would certainly not ask SS members about their favorite foods again.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Hell yeah, Hawaiian poke. It’s the easiest, tastiest, and most cost effective way to stuff myself with the raw flesh of a dead creature.

I also like lasagna since that’s basically a pasta cake.

Reactions: newave3
newave3

newave3

Don’t wake me
I don’t know why I looked this up. I guess I got too much time on my hands but here is a similar thread from January.

What's a food you can hardly stop yourself from eating​

newave3 said:
Wise white cheddar popcorn
Pizza
Cheese ravioli
Cheese tortellini
French onion soup
Cake

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
-Persephone-

-Persephone-

The only thing all humans are equal in is death
Unfortunately I have to eat all of my favourites sparingly nowadays due to severe IBS, but here are my favourite foods:

Sushi, pumpkin korokke, dim sum, wasabi mayonnaise, okonomiyaki (this is a savoury Japanese pancake), tempura, prawn toast, mochi, homemade gelato (which is so easy to make and tastes way better than any store brands so far), freshly baked bread, camembert with French onion soup, butter chicken, bombay aloo, parmigiana di melanzane and steamed bao buns.

I also love pizza, but much prefer to make it at home so that I can choose my own toppings and quantities. Also, I discovered that pizza fried in a pan tastes a thousand times better than oven baked. My favourite homemade pizza was made with a garlic and butter flatbread base, mozzarella, mild creamy cheddar, pan fried salmon with crispy skin and caramelized onions.

Back before my health deteriorated to this point, I used to love cooking, baking, coming up with interesting ideas and experimenting with recipes.

Last edited: