• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Largeletters said:
What music are you listening to at the moment? For me, I am listening to In the End by Linkin Park.
lol, I’ve had a Linkin Park song in my head today. Tbh, lately, music hasn’t done much for me. It sucks when this happens.

Reactions: lobster salad
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Celerity said:
lol, I’ve had a Linkin Park song in my head today. Tbh, lately, music hasn’t done much for me. It sucks when this happens.
What song, if you don't mind me asking? But I understand. There are some days where listening to music feels more like a burden than anything else, and everything just sounds the same, or like I've listened to it a million times. I'm sorry, I know music can be a healthy escape.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Largeletters said:
What song, if you don't mind me asking? But I understand. There are some days where listening to music feels more like a burden than anything else, and everything just sounds the same, or like I've listened to it a million times. I'm sorry, I know music can be a healthy escape.
Figure.09

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Celerity said:
Figure.09
Haven't heard that one before... I am not an extremely intense LP fan, but I do recognize their talent and like several of their songs.

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Largeletters said:
Haven't heard that one before... I am not an extremely intense LP fan, but I do recognize their talent and like several of their songs.
It’s not one of their more popular songs. I just got it in my head because it played on shuffle. I used to listen to them all the time, lol

Reactions: Largeletters
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown

Got in the mood for this tune when Netflix announced that they’re continuing the Castlevania anime through Richter Belmont which I’m hyped for.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
I only listen to music at a very low volume because of ear problems, but I have been listening to Evanescence, they have always been my favourite band.

Reactions: newave3
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Funny enough, good timing I hope there is a psychologist in the house, I just can't understand why I am drawn to these 2 songs, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

S

S like suicide

Arcanist
I don't listen music lately because i lost the joy for everything time ago...but right now came to my mind this masterpiece that i used to love so much when i was younger.

Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙

I'd want this song played at my funeral (if I ever were to end up having one)

Eire1992

Eire1992

Conducting an experiment on how it feels to die
Right at this moment, And the Snakes Start to Sing - Bring me the Horizon

-Persephone-

-Persephone-

A world that fails the vulnerable is not venerable
I'm on a Daft Punk binge for the moment. I'm sad they have stopped producing music, but enjoy the legacy they have left behind. My personal favourite is "Something About Us", one of their underrated and lesser known songs.

Last edited: