• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

What musical style do you like?

• Pop

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Rap/HipHop

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Trap

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Reggae

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Metal

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Classical music

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Punk

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
B

Ben

-
Sep 12, 2018
It is a derivative of rap, I personally do not like the trap.

Yea it’s super wack. It’s more about glorifing a gangsters lifestyle then making impressive music. Pistols with red dots and baking soda is a requirement in every video. People will defend the lack of artistic quality by saying “yea but that guys is a G he would shoot anybody no fucks given”

B

Ben

-
Sep 12, 2018
I do not hear that style.

You may not like it, it can be disturbing. It’s all I listened to as a teen, still do sometimes. It’s all about drugs (how they destroy lives, not glorifying them) murder and anything else vulgar. I’ll link a couple of the more popular tracks so you can listen.

Ill Bill- My uncle

Necro- Dead body disposal

K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Everything from synthwave to metal. It just has to be an original song. I also have a thing for conscious rap, but unfortunately the rap game today is towed by clowns

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
Everything indie and a bit of jazz

Reactions: Tiburcio
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I listen to EDM, dubstep, house and D&B. And some Nightcore versions of pop music.

Reactions: Tiburcio