• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
S

sm20

Student
Mine is probably back on the night before my 18th birthday. I went to my best friends house (who sadly I ruined my relationship with) and played this co-op game called A Way Out. It's this cinematic game about escaping prison and it's the most I've laughed in the past 3 years. I could also have just said any number of days when I was under the age of 12, as I loved life up to that point and going to my cousins house to play Super Smash Bros Melee was great too. Since the onset of my depression though that was the best day.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
The day I got my first little tattoo. I guess I can show it here since I doubt anyone will recognize me from it.
image0.jpg
Its like a legit recreation of what my friend scribbled on some paper so the heart in the center is a little wonky but that's why I like it.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Back in 2013 me, and a friend drove on the highway , and a prospect phoned, they accepted my proposal, it was a good day, and it changed my life. I did many things that I would not have been able to do without the contract, like traveling to many countries, experiencing different lifestyles, it changed my view of the world. I also enjoyed the work.

W

whywere

Enlightened
Rayzieka said:
The day I got my first little tattoo. I guess I can show it here since I doubt anyone will recognize me from it.
Its like a legit recreation of what my friend scribbled on some paper so the heart in the center is a little wonky but that's why I like it.
I LOVE IT!!! I am in the upper Midwest of the U.S., where we have snow and winter 5 plus months of the year. Your tattoo sure looks like a snow flake. We have, where I live lots of people, places, events that have such a symbol like your tattoo. You are a really beautiful person with a beautiful tattoo. Walter

• Love
Reactions: Rayzieka
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
GenesAndEnvironment said:
Yo, the lighting makes it look like you've taken SN.
I'm just pale and in a room of blue LED lights lol

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Various calm days walking around various state parks, hanging out with friends, reading a book, just relaxing. The things that people normally say mark the happiest days of their life, like graduating college give me more relief than happiness.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Any day of my 25s.
Just alcohol, sex, dancing, music, drugs, laughing 24/7 and then the same following day.

Reactions: Shadowrider
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
Hanging out with my brother and playing video games all day together. We had a many times like that. Dark Souls 3 and Halo 3 were the best.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
I know that it will be the day I leave this earth. I think some days have been more bearable than others but I cannot think of a ‘best’ day. For such a long time a constant feeling of dread has been lurking around in my mind and anhedonia sucks any emotion away. I’ve never particularly enjoyed life, for any small pleasures I have experienced will not make up for the pain.

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
sm20 said:
Mine is probably back on the night before my 18th birthday. I went to my best friends house (who sadly I ruined my relationship with) and played this co-op game called A Way Out. It's this cinematic game about escaping prison and it's the most I've laughed in the past 3 years. I could also have just said any number of days when I was under the age of 12, as I loved life up to that point and going to my cousins house to play Super Smash Bros Melee was great too. Since the onset of my depression though that was the best day.
The day I enrolled in college. Or at least it should have been. My life has never been so good since then. I have so much to be thankful for and am so happy

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
I can't give an exact day. Somewhere between when I was 5-6 probably. I remember being overjoyed one day in the summer though. I was around 16. No idea why. It just came over me while walking outside under the trees and seeing the sunshine. I'm in my late 30's for reference.

A

Amina92

Student
My life at 2014-2017, I changed some of my destructive views and set free from toxic relationships at school. Then these 3 years were comparably good. I knew exactly what I wanted from life, I was happy, full of energy, motivated, in love, but than everything collapsed

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
I was incredibly happy, ecstatic before a godforsaken sperm fertilized my mom's egg cell. And then this wretched life of mine was conceived. Was the longest most peaceful nap I had taken, been miserable ever since waking up. Wouldn't recommend turning into a zygote!

Perhaps it's too late.