• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
The heatwave - 6 days with temp around 32C... in June!
20 years ago that kind of shit was unheard of, but now it's the new normal apparently. Awesome, another reason to get the fuck out of here asap.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Having No-one who will step up and take responsibility for my ashes and those of my 2 dogs,1 still living and take our ashes once we've died so all 3 of us can be scattered at the same location, it would cost them nothing but a signature and maybe 1 hour of their time to scatter the ashes in a park with a view somewhere!!! One act of compassion is all l'm asking for!!!

newave3

newave3

Don’t wake me
I ate an entire Digiorno Stuffed Crust pizza. I added some shredded mozzarella and onions to it. I ate it at 4:00 a.m. It was delicious but now I can’t sleep because of the acid reflux. I usually stay up all night anyway but the pizza is really keeping me up even longer.

BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
The sense of pointlessness. Like everything I do. Even breathing, seems pointless. Its a familiar feeling but its bothersome a bit to say the least. Its like knowing full well you are just a meat sack and that not much can be done about it. Your just to aware of what you are and living in the present.

L

Life sucks

Enlightened
That whenever I enjoy something its very temporary and short compared to pain and suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: newave3
Makko

Makko

Enlightened
It bothers me to have to declare war on my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
S

Susan472

Being doomed to never fit in and be endlessly picked on

When you fight back you're the 'mad person'

Society is a sick joke for people who think to any depth and are therefore unable to mindlessly conform and bully others
into line; into being a mindless conformist just like everyone else

Life is very hard to survive if you aren't cruel and oppressive in my opinion

Typing stuff like this out gives me a degree of strength to keep saying fk them though

Anyone who would torment and wish death on another person is a piece of absolute scum

The world needs less of these kinds of people and more of the types of people on here ironically

Don't let these barbaric, uncivilised animals win.

Last edited:
theunderdog

theunderdog

watching my husband go though a difficult time. I just want to wrap him in my arms and reassure him we’ll be ok. Life is so cruel. I despair at constantly trying to be something I’m not. I’ve completely lost sight of the things that are important.

Fehler

Fehler

Having been +40 minutes waiting to donate blood when I had a reserved time. I was quite overwhelmed in the room with so many people, I also had to wear 2 masks.

HalfRight

HalfRight

you can die anytime
It's bothering me a lot that there's no one in my corner. That the person who is supposed to "love me" can make up just about any garbage they want to and I will be assumed to be the problem. It hurts. It hurts a lot and I wish that there was someone safe - anyone that I could talk to without it becoming a problem. It bothers me that no one is going to care once I top myself and I'll just be talked about like I brought this all on myself. I just wish I'd never existed in the first place.