M

mboo

Dec 8, 2021
I love you. And you are gorgeous. Somehow like it from girlfriends too.
Also.. you are exciting.
You are strong.

• Love
Reactions: Susannah
gogoprince

gogoprince

Dec 19, 2021
I'm afraid a lot of times that people say nice things to me all the time, but that I just am not really listening because of my depression and apathy.

Once I was calling the suicide hotline and I was talking about how I feel like mentioning suicidal thoughts to my friends would overburden them, but then realized that they ultimately value me more being alive so I should just go ahead and do it. And the volunteer said to me, "Absolutely they value you. Don't think you aren't valuable because you are: you're literally priceless." And it just caught me off-guard that a stranger would say something like that to me. I'll probably remember that as long as I live and I just think to myself sometimes why am I not letting other people know this too?

M

MegaGordo

I stepped on the scale; it said "one at a time"
Apr 6, 2022
"You smell like lasagna. Yum." Makes we wanna self-cannibalize. But without Ricotta, why even try?

goofy

goofy

Chicago's goofiest shooter
Apr 9, 2022
My ex gf said i had a big dick and was hot but i don't believe women.

Still is the nicest thing ttho

Sally

Sally

(︶︹︺)
Mar 25, 2021
a friend credited me in the special thanks for something they made... it really made me feel like i had some worth and a positive impact on someone's life. i can't think of any better reasons to live than that

akana

akana

Mar 21, 2022
a friend credited me in the special thanks for something they made... it really made me feel like i had some worth and a positive impact on someone's life. i can't think of any better reasons to live than that
thats lovely

• Love
Reactions: Sally
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
"kill yourself slug"
"do it"
"shoot yourself."
"why won't u die?"
"please kill yourself"
"I'd be happy"
"Your mother did wish to abort u"
"Kill yourself, you'd make people happy."
"U ugly, slug."

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
A garbage collector man once told me i am beautiful while he was in the back of his garbage truck. Didn't ask for my number and didn't say it implying anything sexual. Just said that and smiled while his truck drove away. Will never forget it.

W

waitingforrest

Wizard
Dec 27, 2021
My math teacher saying I am going to become a great scientist and do so many wonderful things when I told him I wanted to be a astronaut. As a kid back then, it felt inspiring to hear a adult be confident in me.

• Hugs
ItNeverGoesAway

ItNeverGoesAway

not an hour passes without grieving her
May 21, 2022
"you are the best thing that's ever happened to me" "where were you my whole life" "your first love being your last is rare but i can see myself marrying you".

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
"You are like a beacon of light to this friend group, you bring us all together" at a meetup with online friends years ago. I've heard similar sentiments since then, but that version of me doesn't feel true anymore, hence my screenname: no light remains. This beacon feels burnt out and like it will never shine again.

alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
On One night last year when i was at the top of building, about to attempt ctb, i texted my dad for last time, and i ask him, “Dad, what will happen if you lose me one day?”
And he replied “ A part of me goes with you”
I cried, mixed emotion, walk away from the balcony and cuddle with my cat after.
I replied him “ I love you” and sleep abit happier ^^

chokti

chokti

Metaphysically Homeless
Feb 21, 2022
When I was in the army, a sergeant caught my eyes during a training exercise and said, "Giiiirl, your eyes look like crack rocks! I just wanna smoke 'em up!"