Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Mine is people. People see beauty, are capable of intentional acts of love and kindness, have a thirst for knowledge and have ways of passing that knowledge through generations, sometimes without any clear reason. And people are so unique! Sure there are overarching themes and we can be predictable, but so many variables go into making every person that all of us are distinct and have valuable perspectives. That's not all, but it's the gist of it

Reactions: Huntfish34
Ashu

Ashu

novelist
Nov 13, 2021
One thing? OK, making love while eating veg pulav, reading the Mahabharata, listening to Tristan and Isolde, and petting a dog and a cat.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

Wizard
Mar 4, 2022
Having a life like before the shit happened. I liked my life a lot. One lying surgeon and it's over.

• Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Wish that I was gone.
Sep 24, 2020
Mine is death, the thought of permanent non existence. It comforts me that death will come one day eventually and all the suffering will end. There is nothing that I like about being alive, my life feels so pointless and unnecessary. Existence itself is very depressing.

Reactions: OceanBlue
saninh.suk

saninh.suk

May 9, 2022
Mine is people. People see beauty, are capable of intentional acts of love and kindness, have a thirst for knowledge and have ways of passing that knowledge through generations, sometimes without any clear reason. And people are so unique! Sure there are overarching themes and we can be predictable, but so many variables go into making every person that all of us are distinct and have valuable perspectives. That's not all, but it's the gist of it

That's so surprising to read. Never thought i would find a people-lover around here. You are the true beautiful person.

I love art, in any form. Even sketches on public bathrooms amuse me.

Dreamsindarkness

Dreamsindarkness

Jul 6, 2022
My sister. We're the best of friends, couldn't be closer. She's the main reason I haven't killed myself yet. I'm trying to fight for her

Reactions: ryo the frog