• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
By being a character from The Simpsons.

I made a selfie with my iPhone showing me posting on SS with my iPad

the_simpsons_tapped_out-1933707.jpg

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Why are you on disability? [Not meaning to pry. Don't answer if you would rather not.]

Variety of physical problems; a genetic disorder that restricts my movement to a wheelchair about 75% of the time, bedbound a lot of the time. Chronic migraines that last days and days (longest was a month I think; I don't know how people deal with intractable migraines I just couldn't) since I was 8; kept getting fired because I would have little to no warning for migraine coming on and be completely useless for an unknown amount of time. Rheumatoid arthritis all of my joints are very unhappy (also cause for wheelchair use), and epilepsy, plus a host of mental stuff (CPTSD, eating disorder, bipolar 2, chronic insomnia).

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Variety of physical problems; a genetic disorder that restricts my movement to a wheelchair about 75% of the time, bedbound a lot of the time. Chronic migraines that last days and days (longest was a month I think; I don't know how people deal with intractable migraines I just couldn't) since I was 8; kept getting fired because I would have little to no warning for migraine coming on and be completely useless for an unknown amount of time. Rheumatoid arthritis all of my joints are very unhappy (also cause for wheelchair use), and epilepsy, plus a host of mental stuff (CPTSD, eating disorder, bipolar 2, chronic insomnia).
Wow, I'm so sorry. No wonder you want to CTB. That sounds like absolute hell. :-(

CentreMid

CentreMid

Clueless
Aug 23, 2018
I work part time at a Tim Hortons. My fellow Canadians will know what this restaurant is. The only upside is that I don’t have to pay for food because I just eat whatever the customers forget to pick up (which happens more frequently than one might think).

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

-
Aug 31, 2018

fuck that shit