• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Has to be before or on 8th Oct, im currently sectioned for up to 28days tho. Hoping my next review doc says i can leave. I have no idea how im gonna do it if im still here. Im first date was 21st sept but they must have had a feeling as id mentioned my gran died that day as they put me on 5minute observations.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
I don't have a specific time in mind. It's more that with all the adversity in my life, death feels like the only natural outcome. There's no way for me to turn any of it around, and I'm not willing to have my soul enslaved in this way, trapped in a useless body and a barely functional mind. It's waiting for the straw that breaks the camel's back I suppose.

lostinthedream

lostinthedream

-
Sep 2, 2018
Either directly after the one who I am charged to look after passes on.. or before my illness starts truly destroying my body and causing serious medical complications. I don't have an specific date in mind.. it'll be dictated by circumstances.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
As soon as I get a cell phone. About a week or so.

Reactions: Trashcan
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Mistress of all she surveys
Sep 7, 2018
On a landmark birthday (Sept. 23, 2021, when I turn 55; Sept. 23, 2026, when I turn 60; Sept. 23, 2031, when I turn 65), after my mother dies. However, since Mom's vital signs are pretty good (except for a hairline fracture in her spine and neuropathy in her legs), I could have a fairly long wait :heh:

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Ideally by the end of the year. At the very latest by the end of next year. No way I 'm going to see 2020 nor do I want to

Reactions: Angel Goddess
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Age wise ideally before I'm 27. I'm 26 right now.

Time wise I'm hoping to ctb by November 2018 and latest (max latest) beginning of 2019.
Don't want to be part of the 27 club?

Reactions: Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Don't want to be part of the 27 club?
I always used to joke about dying at 27. I never thought it would turn out to be a reality. Turns out though that I'll die at 26 RIGHT BEFORE I turn 27. I kind of want to wait just for the sake of it, but fuck that.

Reactions: Lizzie S.
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Even though I pretend that I 've moved on you'll always be my baby

Reactions: Lizzie S.