• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

L

lola.morgan

-
Nov 16, 2021
can anyone tell me where to buy sodium azide in canada, quebec?
im tired of suffering. i need to go asap.
please help.

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
Idk but try the sn way as if u fail there isn’t as many lasting effects. The sa is brutal if u survive.

I know life is tough. If u need someone to talk to lmk

Reactions: Bot
L

lola.morgan

-
Nov 16, 2021
Idk but try the sn way as if u fail there isn’t as many lasting effects. The sa is brutal if u survive.

I know life is tough. If u need someone to talk to lmk
thank you for your advice, do you know where i could find sn by any chance? thank you x

Reactions: Bot
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
thank you for your advice, do you know where i could find sn by any chance? thank you x
Idk where u live and I think it’s against forum rules. I’m sure google can help. And use the search function on this forum.

Please think things through and know what your getting into. Idk what made u choose this but all I ask is to think it through.

L

lola.morgan

-
Nov 16, 2021
Idk where u live and I think it’s against forum rules. I’m sure google can help. And use the search function on this forum.

Please think things through and know what your getting into. Idk what made u choose this but all I ask is to think it through.
i decided i was going to go with another method, n if possible. i didnt know it was against the rules im pretty new here, thank you

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
I
i decided i was going to go with another method, n if possible. i didnt know it was against the rules im pretty new here, thank you
had come to the same conclusion for myself as well.

Np. And I wish u well

Reactions: lola.morgan