• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

A

auror.

Sexual abuse from ages 5-11 (maybe even earlier?). I was already an anxious, introverted, self-defeating child before that, so you can imagine how much worse things got. I spent most of my childhood being paranoid. Believed that I was being monitored by the Illuminati and that God would kill me in my sleep. Never had a moment of peace. And ta-da! Suicidal ideation by the time I was 11.

Despite it all, l was still going strong — or so I thought. I had big hopes for my future, it’s just too bad that I suck.

• Aww..
Reactions: OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
High school, as cliched as that sounds. I wanted so desperately to tell this girl I liked her, but I was too shy. There will never be anyone else; not that I could even sustain a serious relationship now. I will be looking at her photo during my ctb attempt, in the hope that I will get to see her as she was in 2008 or somehow tell her in a dream. God, I'm a loser.