• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Sra_TZ

Sra_TZ

Walking Disaster
Pluto said:
I think it might have been in a critical article also. I'd always wanted to find a community like this but never knew one existed.
I never imagined the existence of such a community either, much less the fact that the site could be easily accessed by a simple google search.

S

SleepDealer

Same as OP. I found an article talking about how awful and dangerous this place is, and then promptly looked it up after the writer so carelessly mentioned the actual name of the forum. They did a really good job of stopping people from seeking out these kinds of communities, as you can see.

Sra_TZ

Sra_TZ

Walking Disaster
SleepDealer said:
Same as OP. I found an article talking about how awful and dangerous this place is, and then promptly looked it up after the writer so carelessly mentioned the actual name of the forum. They did a really good job of stopping people from seeking out these kinds of communities, as you can see.
*sarcastic laugh*

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
I heard about it, it is a great community for those needing help advice and support. Glad I went looking and found SS

Last edited:
Sra_TZ

Sra_TZ

Walking Disaster
Nohopeinhell said:
Actual googled "how to commit suicide" 1st page on google 2nd link down straight after the samaritans "how can we help you" LOL
I remembering googling up this in my younger years. Never came across this site back then. All I got was page after page of "There is help out there!" and "what to do if you're thinking of committing suicide" and a plethora of hotlines lol.

Sra_TZ

Sra_TZ

Walking Disaster
logan said:
I found SS while searching for partial hanging via DuckDuckGo.
It's interesting how a lot of people came across SS while researching various suicide methods
Bigpink said:
Just a random Google search nearly 2 years ago. Still not been able to ctb, fuck
I hope you find peace, regardless of whether you choose life or death:heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
DoNotBoopTheSnoot

DoNotBoopTheSnoot

⚠️ WARNING
SleepDealer said:
Ironic, isn't it? The Forbidden Fruit Effect.

Even though it didn't go into the specifics, when I saw this article I just knew I had to check out the 'pro-choice suicide forum'. GGWP, VICE.

Last edited:
CatTheBus5689

CatTheBus5689

I actually don't even remember anymore, it was either lost all hope or by chance on duckduckgo. It was probably when I was looking up how methods and looking into firearms.

fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
I discovered it by italian news about a series of young italian SS users died by ingesting SN. They were saying that "finally" the forum was obscured and made inaccessible. A simple search brought me here :ahhha:
SleepDealer said:
Exacly the same xDD