• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

M

Mrmarcus27

can anyone DM me or provide a link where to get SN in the UK i have tried to order online to be only told its a controlled substance i have totally fucked my life and dont have the guts to go any other way any help would be great.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ready2DieToday
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
3 more posts to go. As per SS website policy, members are not permitted to disclose sources directly on posts. While it is permissible on PMs or private chats...

Reactions: stevienix
K

kingkong57

Could you let me know as well, if you find any?

O

ohangiedontyouweep

would you mind pming me the company you ordered from?

M

Mrmarcus27

I am waiting for delivery was told 1st October let's see paid via PayPal so hopefully if I don't get it I get a refund

T

tiredoflife1964

Mrmarcus27 said:
I am waiting for delivery was told 1st October let's see paid via PayPal so hopefully if I don't get it I get a refund
If it arrives, can you please PM me as to the source and ordering details ?? Thanks

H

hsjevo

Mrmarcus27 said:
If you could PM me to please been struggling to find anyone