EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Either in my bed (if I can find a weekend where my flatmates are gone) or in my car. I built a really great sound system into it and I'd love to listen to it one last time.

MiserableReject56

MiserableReject56

Jul 15, 2018
I might go do as much illegal shit as I can until the cops show up then I'd lead them in a car chase and when I'm out of gas or get wrecked I'll blow my brains out.

ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
I might go do as much illegal shit as I can until the cops show up then I'd lead them in a car chase and when I'm out of gas or get wrecked I'll blow my brains out.

What sort of illegal stuff are you thinking? I personally wouldn't like to do anything that involves stealing or hurting others, it's not the way I want to be remembered and I don't see any 'style' going out that way. Again, this is my own personal opinion.

Reactions: Ashton
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
In a motel room. I'm hoping I can figure out the nitrogen method, and it would be easy for me to park my car outside the room and bring in the nitrogen tank. I'll bring my gun in case I mess up the nitrogen method.

Reactions: zach
Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
i have my " go bag " all set up. a duffel bag with my nitrogen tank fully assembled inside. im thinking hotel room. im thinking tonight.

Reactions: Smilla