• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
I need one that will let me purchase at least 1,000 USD of Bitcoin after first registering as a new user, and then let me transfer it to my Electrum wallet. Were there transfer fees?

I am such a novice. I need the easiest, most intuitive conversion service that will easily let me obtain BTC to buy N from D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TwistedMolecules
peacetoall

peacetoall

Member
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
39
Where are you located? If in US you can us Coinbase, Binance.us, Kraken, or Kucoin. If outside US you could use Binance, FTX, Huobi, and many many more.

Just pick one exchange, register, transfer $1000 from your bank account and then you can buy BTC. Once you buy bitcoin you can transfer the BTC to your wallet from the exchange. From there you can make the transfer to D to buy N. Let me know if you need any help
 
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
peacetoall said:
Where are you located? If in US you can us Coinbase, Binance.us, Kraken, or Kucoin. If outside US you could use Binance, FTX, Huobi, and many many more.

Just pick one exchange, register, transfer $1000 from your bank account and then you can buy BTC. Once you buy bitcoin you can transfer the BTC to your wallet from the exchange. From there you can make the transfer to D to buy N. Let me know if you need any help
Thank you so much for your reply. Coinbase has a strict limit for how much BTC new users can purchase within a certain amount of time, and since the value of BTC is always fluctuating I couldn’t wait months to accumulate all the necessary funds to send to D since the worth of my BTC might not be the same at that point.

Out of the options provided, which lets a brand new user purchase the most amount of Bitcoin and also allows them to transfer it to an Electrum wallet? Have you heard anything about Coinmama - apparently their limit for beginners is a lot higher so I could buy 1,000 BTC right off the bat with them but they only allow the transfer of BTC to legacy wallets and I'm not sure if Electrum is a legacy wallet.

Thanks so much for offering to help me... I am so lost and so very desperate

Edit: I am in the USA
 
Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
Any others?
 
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
338
Wrennie said:
Thank you for the information, but unfortunately that just confuses me even more. I don’t even know what a P2P option is. :mmm:

P2P means "peer-to-peer", meaning instead of buying coin from a company, you buy it directly from another trusted user. The Company only plays as an "exchange platform" in that case.
 
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
suicideseeker said:
I used Coinbase over the period of a week to put in the necessary amount
It only took a week for you to accumulate around 800 USD on there? Wouldn’t the BTC value have fluctuated by then?

I was also under the impression that new users of Coinbase could only buy 200 USD worth of Bitcoin. Was this not the case for you because you are a seasoned user of that platform?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
404
I am at this point also, friend.
My situation: I have the cash. I think it would be better to pay a Bank Ticket/Bank Bill to PAYPAL, (so then my normal bank won’t notice, etc).

Then, to buy the BTC from BINANCE (paying with the PayPal money), and then moving this into my wallet (BlockChain, i guess).
Then: free to buy? Is it that right??

Anyone can help?

As I notice, p2p for me is not a nice idea since I never used btc before.
Another doubt is if B actually accepts BTC or Monero?
This amount is including shipping? I don’t think so... Does anyone know?
And another thing is about the mane of the N. Since this seller sells 2 types.

As noticed BTC is in a down line ... chances are that we may loose some money..
If anyone knows about something about those questions above I appreciate.
Wrennie said:
Thank you so much for your reply. Coinbase has a strict limit for how much BTC new users can purchase within a certain amount of time, and since the value of BTC is always fluctuating I couldn’t wait months to accumulate all the necessary funds to send to D since the worth of my BTC might not be the same at that point.

Out of the options provided, which lets a brand new user purchase the most amount of Bitcoin and also allows them to transfer it to an Electrum wallet? Have you heard anything about Coinmama - apparently their limit for beginners is a lot higher so I could buy 1,000 BTC right off the bat with them but they only allow the transfer of BTC to legacy wallets and I'm not sure if Electrum is a legacy wallet.

Thanks so much for offering to help me... I am so lost and so very desperate

Edit: I am in the USA
See... I think you‘d better buy from a safer place then the fastest.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
If Bitcoin didn’t fluctuate in value so much I’d feel much more comfortable with using it to purchase N, but the thought of losing my money because I can’t immediately pay seriously turns me off.

I’m not rich. I only have one shot at this and I want to get it right.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: The Lonely
lifesucksiguess

lifesucksiguess

Member
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
38
I used Coinbase Pro to buy BTC. The fees were a bit lower this way. I then transferred them to my Electrum Wallet. I then used Cake Wallet on Android (which supports Electrum wallets) to convert BTC to Monero. I then used Monero to purchase N from D.

I actually got pretty lucky. I purchased ~$700 of BTC awhile ago and when I bought my N it was worth ~$1400.
 
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
lifesucksiguess said:
I used Coinbase Pro to buy BTC. The fees were a bit lower this way. I then transferred them to my Electrum Wallet. I then used Cake Wallet on Android (which supports Electrum wallets) to convert BTC to Monero. I then used Monero to purchase N from D.

I actually got pretty lucky. I purchased ~$700 of BTC awhile ago and when I bought my N it was worth ~$1400.
Coinbase Pro requires a subscription, right? What is the max daily amount of BTC that you can purchase if you’re a new user and you have that?
 
lifesucksiguess

lifesucksiguess

Member
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
38
Wrennie said:
Coinbase Pro requires a subscription, right? What is the max daily amount of BTC that you can purchase if you’re a new user and you have that?
It is free, or it was free for me. They require your funds to settle before you can buy BTC. So you transfer money over to Coinbase Pro and after a few days you can spend it. I don't know what their buying limits are, but they should be pretty high. They're basically using ACH to take money straight from your bank account so until that transaction is 100% settled you can't buy BTC.
Sa1981 said:
I am at this point also, friend.
My situation: I have the cash. I think it would be better to pay a Bank Ticket/Bank Bill to PAYPAL, (so then my normal bank won’t notice, etc).

Then, to buy the BTC from BINANCE (paying with the PayPal money), and then moving this into my wallet (BlockChain, i guess).
Then: free to buy? Is it that right??

Anyone can help?

As I notice, p2p for me is not a nice idea since I never used btc before.
Another doubt is if B actually accepts BTC or Monero?
This amount is including shipping? I don’t think so... Does anyone know?
And another thing is about the mane of the N. Since this seller sells 2 types.

As noticed BTC is in a down line ... chances are that we may loose some money..
If anyone knows about something about those questions above I appreciate.

See... I think you‘d better buy from a safer place then the fastest.
I was going to pay with BTC and then changed my mind to Monero. D didn't seem to mind and was quick in providing me where to send Monero.

D didn't offer me different types of N. His initial email and the PPH are probably outdated. His initial email said he had 2 different types of N and multiple shipping methods, but after you speak to him he wants you to use UPS and only offers the 6.5g N bottles.
 
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
404
lifesucksiguess said:
It is free, or it was free for me. They require your funds to settle before you can buy BTC. So you transfer money over to Coinbase Pro and after a few days you can spend it. I don't know what their buying limits are, but they should be pretty high. They're basically using ACH to take money straight from your bank account so until that transaction is 100% settled you can't buy BTC.

I was going to pay with BTC and then changed my mind to Monero. D didn't seem to mind and was quick in providing me where to send Monero.

D didn't offer me different types of N. His initial email and the PPH are probably outdated. His initial email said he had 2 different types of N and multiple shipping methods, but after you speak to him he wants you to use UPS and only offers the 6.5g N bottles.
Hold on ! So how many bottles did you have? Since this 6.5G/mg is weaker and cheaper...
Well, I’m counting on those B emails at PPH to work. Are they outdated? Does Anyone knows?
 
lifesucksiguess

lifesucksiguess

Member
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
38
Sa1981 said:
Hold on ! So how many bottles did you have? Since this 6.5G/mg is weaker and cheaper...
Well, I’m counting on those B emails at PPH to work. Are they outdated? Does Anyone knows?
I used his Proton email from the March 2021 PPH linked in the resources thread. I bought two bottles to be safe. I know the clinics in the EU use like 15g of N, but that is because they have the luxury to do so. PPH says 1 6.5g bottle should be good for most people, but if you have the money you might as well buy two. Forgot to mention this, but shipping was included in D's prices. I asked him how much Monero to send and that was that.

Make sure you use your real name/address. It is less suspicious going through customs that way. I chose to use Monero so that way the transaction can't be traced back to me. Everything on BTC is reversible, so they can find out I sent BTC to an exchange, but they won't be able to find out who I sent Monero to.

I've found that anti-emetics are actually harder to find in the US. I ordered some from an online pharmacy that ships from Vanuatu. I might be able to use my health insurance's 24/7 line to get meto as well, but I need to work on my story first. I also need to make sure I send the prescription to a different pharmacy if that is possible. Meto is supposed to interact poorly with SSRIs and my current pharmacy would probably notice that. I don't take my SSRIs but they don't know that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
404
lifesucksiguess said:
I used his Proton email from the March 2021 PPH linked in the resources thread. I bought two bottles to be safe. I know the clinics in the EU use like 15g of N, but that is because they have the luxury to do so. PPH says 1 6.5g bottle should be good for most people, but if you have the money you might as well buy two. Forgot to mention this, but shipping was included in D's prices. I asked him how much Monero to send and that was that.

Make sure you use your real name/address. It is less suspicious going through customs that way. I chose to use Monero so that way the transaction can't be traced back to me. Everything on BTC is reversible, so they can find out I sent BTC to an exchange, but they won't be able to find out who I sent Monero to.

I've found that anti-emetics are actually harder to find in the US. I ordered some from an online pharmacy that ships from Vanuatu. I might be able to use my health insurance's 24/7 line to get meto as well, but I need to work on my story first. I also need to make sure I send the prescription to a different pharmacy if that is possible. Meto is supposed to interact poorly with SSRIs and my current pharmacy would probably notice that. I don't take my SSRIs but they don't know that.
Right, the email must work.
Right name and address, ok. (I’m no drug dealer after all). :(
Seriously? Do you think they can track back BTC? But if you buy at the exchange and then save it into a wallet?
For now I’m not concerned about throwing up. (Once I drank toilet sanitizer, (Yeah), Then i threw up. :(
I never used bitcoins before, and English isn’t my fist language so(...) I didn’t understand everything you wrote at the last paragraph about Meto and SSRIs.. but I hope it’s ok.. Plus im at the beginning of the process... and live in South America. (haven’t heard stories about others yet). So... thank you so much for sharing. :)
 
lifesucksiguess

lifesucksiguess

Member
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
38
Sa1981 said:
Right, the email must work.
Right name and address, ok. (I’m no drug dealer after all). :(
Seriously? Do you think they can track back BTC? But if you buy at the exchange and then save it into a wallet?
For now I’m not concerned about throwing up. (Once I drank toilet sanitizer, (Yeah), Then i threw up. :(
I never used bitcoins before, and English isn’t my fist language so(...) I didn’t understand everything you wrote at the last paragraph about Meto and SSRIs.. but I hope it’s ok.. Plus im at the beginning of the process... and live in South America. (haven’t heard stories about others yet). So... thank you so much for sharing. :)
Every transaction on the Bitcoin blockchain is traceable. It takes some work to track you down, but it can be done. They're pretty unlikely to be tracking down people who purchase N, but it can be done. It is why most of the darknet markets use Monero as their cryptocurrency now. At the moment, you can't tie a Monero transaction to a specific Monero wallet. The sender/receiver don't know the origin/destination of the coin if I understand the system correctly.

If you live in South America, is it at all possible to travel to Peru or Bolivia? According to the PPH, these countries will sell you N for $30-$50 per bottle. Lima, Peru specifically is supposed to have a street of like 20+ shops that you can try. You might have an easier time if you know Spanish and don't look like a tourist. You might do some research on your own country if N is available. I believe that South America and Southeast Asia are generally the easiest places to get N if you can talk to a place that sells medications for animals.

I'm not sure how much D would charge for N to South America, but to the USA it is $700USD for two bottles and I believe $1000USD to Europe.

Anti-emetics don't seem as necessary for N, but if you are spending hundreds of dollars on N you might as well play it safe. It would feel awful to wake up from an N overdose because you threw it all up.

SSRIs = antidepressants. Metoclopramide aka meto aka Reglan is known to react poorly with anti depressants. So generally speaking, you won't get meto if the person giving you the medication knows you are on antidepressants. I don't know how medications work where you are from. You might be able to just buy meto if your country is more relaxed about that sort of thing.
 
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
404
lifesucksiguess said:
Every transaction on the Bitcoin blockchain is traceable. It takes some work to track you down, but it can be done. They're pretty unlikely to be tracking down people who purchase N, but it can be done. It is why most of the darknet markets use Monero as their cryptocurrency now. At the moment, you can't tie a Monero transaction to a specific Monero wallet. The sender/receiver don't know the origin/destination of the coin if I understand the system correctly.

If you live in South America, is it at all possible to travel to Peru or Bolivia? According to the PPH, these countries will sell you N for $30-$50 per bottle. Lima, Peru specifically is supposed to have a street of like 20+ shops that you can try. You might have an easier time if you know Spanish and don't look like a tourist. You might do some research on your own country if N is available. I believe that South America and Southeast Asia are generally the easiest places to get N if you can talk to a place that sells medications for animals.

I'm not sure how much D would charge for N to South America, but to the USA it is $700USD for two bottles and I believe $1000USD to Europe.

Anti-emetics don't seem as necessary for N, but if you are spending hundreds of dollars on N you might as well play it safe. It would feel awful to wake up from an N overdose because you threw it all up.

SSRIs = antidepressants. Metoclopramide aka meto aka Reglan is known to react poorly with anti depressants. So generally speaking, you won't get meto if the person giving you the medication knows you are on antidepressants. I don't know how medications work where you are from. You might be able to just buy meto if your country is more relaxed about that sort of thing.
No... it’s not an option to find N around here... I take anti depressants and they are highly controlled: (Vyvanse, Quetiapin, Bupropion, and Clozapine) I have some extra prescriptions for some of these, but, and as far as know this mix would not do the job anyway. Oh my(!!!) I really hope he could send... Thank you so much for talking to me! :)
 
Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
I still am in desperate need of a service that lets a new user buy 800 USD worth of BTC and transfer to an Electrum wallet
 
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
403
Wrennie said:
I still am in desperate need of a service that lets a new user buy 800 USD worth of BTC and transfer to an Electrum wallet
Use coin corner or local Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin then convert it via an exchange..
 
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
Anonymous_A said:
Use coin corner or local Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin then convert it via an exchange..
Why would I need to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin?

I genuinely apologize for my retardation, but up until this very year I had absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin. It is not my world nor is it my expertise... but I now need to learn it so that I can die, so I am being forced to be introduced to unfamiliar concepts at a rapid rate and cannot ask for any outside assistance irl. It's overwhelming.
 
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
403
Wrennie said:
Why would I need to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin?

I genuinely apologize for my retardation, but up until this very year I had absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin. It is not my world nor is it my expertise... but I now need to learn it so that I can die, so I am being forced to be introduced to unfamiliar concepts at a rapid rate and cannot ask for any outside assistance irl. It's overwhelming.
You buy £800 worth of Bitcoin from said place.
Now you have Bitcoin you can either send it directly, and pay for whatever it is your buying

But to be safe you need to send it to an exchange, where you’ll change it to monero/etherum* and then put it into your wallet, then send it to who ever.

Literally type ‘easy buy Bitcoin’ and ‘exchange Bitcoin’ into YouTube if this doesn’t make sense.
 
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
404
LifeQuitter2018 said:
P2P means "peer-to-peer", meaning instead of buying coin from a company, you buy it directly from another trusted user. The Company only plays as an "exchange platform" in that case.
So: I joined Binance! (I saw the p2p section). Ok, but: Does Binance company makes this transaction safe?(me buying from some of the guys listed?). Does Binance guarantee the transaction? Or do I need to get further information from the p2p name by myself?
And after I bought the BTC, which wallet do you recommend? Or: how many time can Ikeep this at Binance before paying “the seller”? Thank you! :)
Anonymous_A said:
You buy £800 worth of Bitcoin from said place.
Now you have Bitcoin you can either send it directly, and pay for whatever it is your buying

But to be safe you need to send it to an exchange, where you’ll change it to monero/etherum* and then put it into your wallet, then send it to who ever.

Literally type ‘easy buy Bitcoin’ and ‘exchange Bitcoin’ into YouTube if this doesn’t make sense.
Anonymous_A said:
Use coin corner or local Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin then convert it via an exchange..
Anonymous_A said:
Use coin corner or local Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin then convert it via an exchange..
Buying from the Binance App. Isn’t “Binance” the exchange?
To get the bitcoins Isn’t it the process:
1- To Download the Binance App (to get registered properly);
2- To choose in the P2P section someone with the right amount of BTC I want, and who accepts the payment method I have to provide him (PayPal, Credit card… etc);
3- Then I bought my BTC and it will be stored at my Binance Wallet, right?
4- Then, I stay with this amount of BTC I bought at this Binance Wallet for 2 or 3 days, and meanwhile I contact the seller (who sells whatever I want to buy), and as he sends me by email the amount he charges (…) (oh, Now I stuck. What will he send me? ) But just confirm if the process will be like that or (…) what? Thank you :)
 
Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
Anonymous_A said:
You buy £800 worth of Bitcoin from said place.
Now you have Bitcoin you can either send it directly, and pay for whatever it is your buying

But to be safe you need to send it to an exchange, where you’ll change it to monero/etherum* and then put it into your wallet, then send it to who ever.

Literally type ‘easy buy Bitcoin’ and ‘exchange Bitcoin’ into YouTube if this doesn’t make sense.
I'm not going to go the Monero/Etherum route because that's adding even more complexity when even the basics have proven too difficult for me to comprehend. I know it's for added security, but I'm just like 'fuck it' at this point.

What exchange would I even send it to?
 
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
403
Wrennie said:
What exchange would I even send it to?
If you don’t care about security then skip sending it to a wallet.
Just buy Bitcoin, say from localbitcoin and there you can also send it to the seller via entering the address they give you.

Ive brought copious amounts of drugs via dn using this way for the last 4/5 years….using no wallet/extra exchange.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

〘 Latent Corpse 〙
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,002
This is relating to Binance.us, but after going through the effort of validating my identity and so on, Binance.us is rejecting my credit card information and they have no customer support that I can call. I just get a blank screen when I click 'submit'. :ohh:
I can't send them a support ticket for this specific issue either, because I already submitted one a few days ago for another question and they mentioned in an auto-generated email not to send multiple requests.
 
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
404
Wrennie said:
This is relating to Binance.us, but after going through the effort of validating my identity and so on, Binance.us is rejecting my credit card information and they have no customer support that I can call. I just get a blank screen when I click 'submit'. :ohh:
I can't send them a support ticket for this specific issue either, because I already submitted one a few days ago for another question and they mentioned in an auto-generated email not to send multiple requests.
Hold on! You don’t need to put your credit card! Calm dow! You can send me a private message if you want so
 

Similar threads