• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Which part of the forum do you read more?

• Sanctioned suicide

• Offtopic

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The longer I 've been here the more I started veering towards off topic. I guess it's just better distraction because I 'm not actually putting anything into practice

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I check both compulsively but prob spend slightly more time reading SS. And I too spend a huge chunk of my time on this site bc it’s the only place where I can communicate with people I relate to/who can understand me and my situation + find useful info. Also always on shoutbox before bed.

Life sucks

Life sucks

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2018
I don't read much but I'm more in offtopic and sanctioned makes me more frustrated

Reactions: Angel Goddess
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I read through off-topic more often (and I also post in it more often) but I do take a look at sanctioned suicide every now and then. I suspect I'll start checking it out more frequently when I finally decide to focus on the nitty-gritty of planning my death.

V

Voldmort

-
Sep 23, 2018
I try to track both parties equally, but maybe I read more about the sanctioned suicide.
I voted in offtopic by mistake

Reactions: Angel Goddess