• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Defective since birth
One of my exs. At the time i was stupid. At the time i couldnt tell but looking back he cared. He looked out for me, and again i was too fucking stupid to see it.
As a birthday present to myself i unblocked him from facebook. And the other night i wanted to message him. I want to tell him how sorry and stupid i am. But im already in enough fucked up shit with one of my exs, i need priorities for now and sadly saying sorry to him isnt it. I hope some day i can and will though.
However im not sure he'll believe me or want to hear it. I was a fucking cunt to him.

Loneliest

Loneliest

Slow dancing to my death
Life_and_Death said:
One of my exs. At the time i was stupid. At the time i couldnt tell but looking back he cared. He looked out for me, and again i was too fucking stupid to see it.
As a birthday present to myself i unblocked him from facebook. And the other night i wanted to message him. I want to tell him how sorry and stupid i am. But im already in enough fucked up shit with one of my exs, i need priorities for now and sadly saying sorry to him isnt it. I hope some day i can and will though.
However im not sure he'll believe me or want to hear it. I was a fucking cunt to him.
I was going through something similar not long ago. I’ve accepted that I’m too damaged to love anyone and let him go. It’s best for me to be alone than bring people I care down with me

Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
This girl I crushed on because I’m pathetic. Thankfully, I don’t have any dead relatives that I was close to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
I used to have friends when I was younger and while life was more interesting when I had them, I don’t miss them actually. I cannot think of a person but maybe I miss the past a little bit. Even know I still didn’t want to be alive then, things weren’t as bad I guess.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Grandad and a few of my old friends

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Desire=half of life. Indifference=half of death.
My cats and dogs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
bear_trapped

bear_trapped

Waiting for my last sunrise
my ex...
i was so blinded by mental illness and jealousy that i neglected our relationship. i was one big problem and feel terrible for how much she put up with. i wish i could apologize to her but we haven’t talked since school got shut down last march

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

i miss myself.
i used to be quirky and full of life.had no trouble with anything.always had a blast with friends.felt great at work.loved the fuck out of the old ex.
Now im bitter,lazy and dont even want to try anything fuk i dont even jack off or want to have sex anymore. playing video games became chores.friends just became annoying.fuck even saying hi to someone feels like effort.
people say i changed.
I havent that person u mention died ages ago im someone else
i will never become like him so why should i bother trying.

J

Journeytoletgo

Wizard
I really just miss him. But I always overreact and ruin it and I’m not in the right headspace anyway for casual sex . Only 49 days left of hello here or 79 so I don’t have to remember and think of this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
western_heart

western_heart

Advanced darkness
A friend who overdosed last year. I don't think she intended to die that night but she knowingly took a dangerous combo.

I envy her.