• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
Because it's a representation of themselves. That's what an avatar is. Instead of finding something symbolic to represent them they just use their own image which I think is fine.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I’d never subject you folks to my picture :)

what, so we don’t get to see the crazy hair? it’s not that bad.

175px-Arthur_Schopenhauer_by_J_Schäfer%2C_1859b.jpg

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong since I haven't done it either, but I feel that since some are going to ctb why not show that You existed? Like some of us are complete nobodies and will be forgotten in no time so in a way why not?

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong since I haven't done it either, but I feel that since some are going to ctb why not show that You existed? Like some of us are complete nobodies and will be forgotten in no time so in a way why not?

I’d erase myself from existence, if I could. Fortunately I’m very isolated; not many people will remember me, and very poorly at that.