• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
FükĐ ::
Arbitrary-Existence-Overshadowed-by-a-Desperate-Meaninglessness-
Pointless-Exhaustive-Scroungeing-for-Purpose... yeah, just 'FükĐ'.

That’s a catchy ditty

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
That’s a catchy ditty
thought maybe its more like a medical condition... God, wonder what they'd prescribe (and if I could do it recreationally*) fuck, isn't every medication recreational?!! Anyway.... sick puppies get drowned, badboy.

aaah, my life has many soundtracks :: most notably any interchangeable 90s slashermovie soundtrack (psycho /scream /nightmare on elm... u get the picture)....or maybe at best kinda like that nursery rhyme you hum to yrself as they shuffle you off this mortal coil towards the execution chamber... or maybe at worst that survival (🤢vomit) anthem that gets me thru another dismal, abysmal day...
(the name of my next life 90s rocksynth band :: dismal abysmal!)
not really. I'm not a purist. Electronica kills.
Tell me u live in Massachusetts or Maine, maybe I won't forgive u...
notice how I seem to overthink, much. know the feeling?!
Oh whats the point!? Im not fucking grateful, bodily functions are truly awesome ::
Today my word of wonder is :: (🤢vomit)
....with my favourite green-going-through-withdrawals-again-im-struggling-again-2day-on-this-fkg-planet emoji!!!
They don't have a white knuckle sobriety emoji last I checked....grr.
Is that racist?! Lol.
""Oblivion"" cnr junction n main open 12pm -8am.
I've been to that club, I have vip membership (I can even get them to play Apex Twin 4u in the back lounge!) and yesss, preciousss :: I will buy the drugs.

Last edited:
TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
My brain is constantly adding a soundtrack with apropos lyrics to my life à la Moulin Rouge.

I’m neither in Maine nor Massachusetts.

I did some searching and I couldn’t find an appropriate sobriety emoji. You can petition the Unicode Consortium to add one.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
My brain is constantly adding a soundtrack with apropos lyrics to my life à la Moulin Rouge.

I’m neither in Maine nor Massachusetts.

I did some searching and I couldn’t find an appropriate sobriety emoji. You can petition the Unicode Consortium to add one.
You see how much we can accomplish when we align our forces?
Like christian charity organisations, or paedo-cults...
I'd rather them give us pro-suicide emojis (im a d.o.p graphic designer, my head fills with designs n options!!) im a bit over the struggle theme :: queerdom, racism, poverty.... yawn. I'll be a black trans lesbian in the next life, fuckthefortune500 (my next gogoboy name, I don't do drag.. too restrictive, physically). Though I do like vinyl...
Don't worry I won't stalk you, NewYork /Vermont...?! Lol.
Like all things I will just love you from afar (blame it on the restraining order... or the blast radius, I forget which is which....)
I love that word, "restraint" (so many connotations....)
how are u today, Ennui Perpetua?

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
I honestly hope there’s no reincarnation. The whole idea seems like unsubstantiated folklore to me, just like any version of the afterlife.

One advantage of successful christian paedo-cults is the desire among its members to live as long as they can. Gives them time to build infrastructure.

Not Vermont. Not New York. I believe there’s a travel ban from your country to mine, so I’m not worried about you stalking me. On the other hand, I could come to you and love you from a-near 😂😍

Reactions: TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
I honestly hope there’s no reincarnation. The whole idea seems like unsubstantiated folklore to me, just like any version of the afterlife.

One advantage of successful christian paedo-cults is the desire among its members to live as long as they can. Gives them time to build infrastructure.

Not Vermont. Not New York. I believe there’s a travel ban from your country to mine, so I’m not worried about you stalking me. On the other hand, I could come to you and love you from a-near 😂😍
I'm just a hammer swing away, baby. 😰
Maybe you've read my posts...? And why my fears of true love?!
Travel bans are on commercial, no idea abt private.
(There's always a way....)
I can smuggle sickness, sex n death into your childhood nursery...
Kinda like Masque of The Red Death, but not my scene, really.
Phlegmatic n feverish, I enjoy such torments no more....
Like reincarnation, (la ruota:: ) your life slows right down, like when you're having a carcrash (I should know, everything slows n sharpens and as you tumble (la ruota, again ::) across the asphalt like some commedia del arte fool; you hear yourself whisper :: "jeesus, no!"
I thought you thought you didn't believe...?!!!)

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
I'm just a hammer swing away, baby. 😰
Maybe you've read my posts...? And why my fears of true love?!
Travel bans are on commercial, no idea abt private.
(There's always a way....)
I can smuggle sickness, sex n death into your childhood nursery...
Kinda like Masque of The Red Death, but not my scene, really.
Phlegmatic n feverish, I enjoy such torments no more....
Like reincarnation, (la ruota:: ) your life slows right down, like when you're having a carcrash (I should know, everything slows n sharpens and as you tumble (la ruota, again ::) across the asphalt like some commedia del arte fool; you hear yourself whisper :: "jeesus, no!"
I thought you thought you didn't believe...?!!!)
I read The Masque of The Red Death at the beginning of the pandemic. So good. I’m going to do a deep dive into your posts to learn about your fear of true love.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
I read The Masque of The Red Death at the beginning of the pandemic. So good. I’m going to do a deep dive into your posts to learn about your fear of true love.
Like true love, a true waste of your valuable time!
Have pm'd you on my thoughts about being penny(sylvania) close but just way too far... people in New York n London get detached, not depressed.
How well adjusted are you really, Anhedonic? Do u own any firearms? (I have a farm, and a biker ex... id be stupid if I didnt!!) Hence the name.
Like with magick, its all in the name and sigil...