• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Mage
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
534
Why does it say Mage under my username instead of Arcanist or whatever it's supposed to say? And what is an arcanist anyway? And what's a mage?
 
paulstrong

paulstrong

Arcanist
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
461
I have no clue why your username is not Arcanist. An Arcanist makes porcelain and a Mage is a practitioner of magic btw So a Mage is a lot cooler if you ask me hahaha
 
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
35
Marktheghost said:
Why does it say Mage under my username instead of Arcanist or whatever it's supposed to say? And what is an arcanist anyway? And what's a mage?

I don't have the answer to your exact question about your title, but if it's important to you it can be set to anything you want in your profile. It's under 'account details' as announced here.

Mage and Arcanist, along with the other middle tier forum ranks Elementalist and Wizard are all types of magic users in the fantasy genre.
 
R

RowdyH999

Student
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
129
Auto based on post amount and reactions etc. I received “student” a few days back after breaking 100 posts.
 
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Messages
380
RowdyH999 said:
Auto based on post amount and reactions etc. I received “student” a few days back after breaking 100 posts.
I changed mine, manually.

Thus, will it now stop auto changing, relating to my number of posts etc?

If so, is there a way of turning it back on?

I simply chose my “title” for the colour.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RowdyH999
R

RowdyH999

Student
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
129
Cockney_Rebel said:
I changed mine, manually.

Thus, will it now stop auto changing, relating to my number of posts etc?

If so, is there a way of turning it back on?

I simply chose my “title” for the colour.
No idea if it stops that. I hope it would
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel

Similar threads