• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

マット
I have no idea but what I don't understand is how normal people can't realize and see this and still decide to bring children into this world!!!!!!

Innocent people die, even children at hospitals!! It's heart-breaking!

We are destroying this planet basically!! Why exist? Why is there something rather than nothing? Nonsense!!!

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
I agree. Existence is the problem, it would be better not to be born in the first place and to be fully ignorant of this world. So much bad things can happen out of our control, our body and mind can torture us and there is no limit as to how bad things can get. This world is very unfair as how well we do in life depends on factors like luck, it’s all random. Death really comforts me.

Hidden Base

Hidden Base

Paragon
I think the abundance of suffering is the strongest evidence that there's no god who designed us. I think it's clear that the universe isn't made especially for us, and it is a struggle for us to even maintain ourselves here. It has no qualms about dashing our hopes.

my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
Complex thought made it too hard to be happy. It's just gonna get worse until access to happiness is made equal for all, but that can't/won't ever happen.

hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz
Hidden Base said:
I think the abundance of suffering is the strongest evidence that there's no god who designed us. I think it's clear that the universe isn't made especially for us, and it is a struggle for us to even maintain ourselves here. It has no qualms about dashing our hopes.
I'm always surprised that nobody believes in an evil Creator. That kind of God makes at least a tiny bit of sense. :))
my heart hurts said:
Complex thought made it too hard to be happy. It's just gonna get worse until access to happiness is made equal for all, but that can't/won't ever happen.
Well, fish, snails, frogs & all the other dummies still feel pain, so their happiness is pretty fragile too

Last edited:
electrojellysoup

electrojellysoup

It’s because of the cycle of happiness, people are always chasing the next goal, the next thing that will make them happy. The problem is you’re supposed to also feel some kind of satisfaction from the process of going after your goal, that’s what a healthy brain does. My happiness mechanisms are broken, nothing is satisfying everything just hurts, and even reaching the goal doesn’t really feel good. So there’s no point. I don’t run on happiness anymore, I just run on guilt and self-hatred.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

I am glad I never had children. Most other people on the other hand, bring children to a world full of suffering, a world full of injustices on an overpopulated and destroyed planet. Do they want us to suffer? It seems people are stupid!

lostundead

lostundead

Because Eve had a weak spot for apples handed to her by snakes.

littleloup

littleloup

しょうがない
Life will always have suffering. The two can't be separated. I, too, use many distractions to help with the passing of time.

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Because life after childhood sucks and adult life is full of the vicious cycle of work and more work and little enjoyment.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Any1 know about phenobarbital? Please pm/reply :'(
Its full of sufferings for the unlucky people

Some lucky people could be happy but the chance of winning the lottery is very small

Reactions: Bleh and Celerity