• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

-
Sep 13, 2018
I'm not sure if it is an simular thread here, I just wonder why some people act the way they do.. Some people thinks they know you better than you do yourself.. Doesn't make sense in my eyes.. And those who bully other people, just drop it, and start think about how you would feel if you got bullied.. No one is perfect, but we are perfect in our imperfections... Make love, not war.. Peace ❤️

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm not sure if it is an simular thread here, I just wonder why some people act the way they do.. Some people thinks they know you better than you do yourself.. Doesn't make sense in my eyes.. And those who bully other people, just drop it, and start think about how you would feel if you got bullied.. No one is perfect, but we are perfect in our imperfections... Make love, not war.. Peace ❤

I feel your pain my love :aw: I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what makes a human want to inflict pain on another as well. I think @worldexploder’s explanation is the clearest one so far.