• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Defective since birth
At my appointment my therapist mentioned that theres places to help people (Not that i didnt know). At the time i just laughed, but you still really dont believe im addicted to weed....now i just want to cry and im thinking....maybe???
I could always just smoke as much as i can to prove a point
"No youre right im not addicted. Its fine. So leave me be"
You said youd leave if you didnt help. Remember that promise? Well i just spent the last 10mins talking myself out of scratching my neck and a general episode because of YOU. Because you dont believe me. Because you dont support me. You can leave now. Theres zero doubt, youre a problem and its over.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Viggo and Red
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Defective since birth
i told him hes going to learn reading comprehension so he can understand why i get upset so often when he says stuff he "doesnt mean that way"

• Hugs
Reactions: Red
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Defective since birth
what about needing the womens shelter for yourself.....worded poorly but say there isnt a problem but you feel like there is

(i know i need my meds :mmm: :'( )

• Hugs
Reactions: Red