• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
I woke up tonight, looked in the fridge....my aunt actually bought my booze for me this morning. First time she did that in like a year. It’s actually alittle more than I was planning on drinking. About to open my first beer.

DISCLAIMER: If i start talking nonsense or get annoying tonight, just put that IT’S TIME TO STOP video up. I won’t stop drinking but it will help me realize that I probably need to stop typing or be alittle more careful.

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
You’ve taken your time to come on board or is it drinking time where you are :pfff:

Some of us have already been rambling idiots for the last 3 hrs fml! Wish I had an off button ! Feel like I’m annoying people already...

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
You’ve taken your time to come on board or is it drinking time where you are :pfff:

Some of us have already been rambling idiots for the last 3 hrs fml! Wish I had an off button ! Feel like I’m annoying people already...
It’s drinking time where I’m at. It’s 7:37 PM here. I can drink in the morning, noon, or night as long as I had my sleep.

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
I woke up tonight, looked in the fridge....my aunt actually bought my booze for me this morning. First time she did that in like a year. It’s actually alittle more than I was planning on drinking. About to open my first beer.

What presents has she left you?

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
4.0% I’m a lightweight
With 4.0, I’d be drinking one after another. Seems like with light alcoholic beers, I can get buzzed then hit a plateau were I’d keep drinking and drinking and not feel any increase. I use to be able to get drunk off Cooers Light when I first started out.

Reactions: lv-gras
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Yeah I went through the 12 bottles of Amstel (4% ) while you slept and the 350ml of cannabis vodka(50%) so half way through my crate of the cider now !!

Mellowing out a bit it’s as if I reach a point where I dont get anymore drunk

Reactions: worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah I went through the 12 bottles of Amstel (4% ) while you slept and the 350ml of cannabis vodka(50%) so half way through my crate of the cider now !!

Mellowing out a bit it’s as if I reach a point where I dont get anymore drunk
It gets harder to get drunk the more you drink. That’s my experience anyway.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss
worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Still drunk! Been drinking for about 12 hours now. Still got more left.