G

gimzero

Aug 15, 2022
It seem that we live in an director mind and he choose the scenario so out fears will be reality in next life and so on so whats the point to live in this body if there posibility to have a better one! we pay the ticket of this drama life and we like to end the show.

Cerulea

Cerulea

Student
Sep 19, 2022
Reincarnation is an unpleasant thought to me. I wouldn't say I'm scared of it, per se. I just truly hope that's not the case. I have nothing to indicate to me that there is any reality in the notion of reincarnation, same for any other potential outcome presented to us by religious institutions. Heaven, hell, reincarnation, etc... it makes sense that people have developed stories over time to help explain the pieces of their existence that don't make natural sense. The search for meaning is very old and very understandable. I don't believe in it. I also can't tell you it's not real. What I can tell you is that I will deal with that when I get there. Current reality gives me plenty to worry about. I don't have the bandwidth to worry about infinite possible permutations of what COULD happen once I'm released from this time and place. Something in my guts tells me there will be profound nothingness for me once it's done. I cling to that, honestly.

M

makethepainstop

Wizard
Sep 16, 2022
Does anyone worry that if they CTB they’ll end up being reborn in another terrible life even worse than now?

One thing that kills me is compared to a large part of the world I’m fairly privileged. I don’t consider myself good looking but overall I’m meh. I’m not super smart or anything but I have a degree and a descent job. My parents weren’t the best growing up but they weren’t abusive and they really did their best. I didn’t grow up super wealthy, maybe lower middle class. All aspects of my life have just been very average.

I’ve always suffered with depression and not fitting in but that was whatever. Chronic illness is what’s making me want to CBT and I just cant shake this feeling that I’ll end up in horrible circumstances as punishment, like wven more severely disabled living in a 3rd world country with abusive parents. Actually I have a huge list of Possible scenarios

I guess my point is that if it wasn’t for my chronic illnesses, I’d probably have an “ok” life but with the way things currently are I can’t go on. I’m in my twenties and basically housebound/tortured with pain daily and I’m going crazy

I essentially caused my illnesses so I feel incredibly guilty that I have this relatively good life and basically messed it all up
I have had enough of so many rotten things in this life that I must have repaid a great deal of my karma. Now if "God" is going to send me back to this type of wretched existence, then I WILL CTB all over again. I have had enough of being small, dark-haired, dark-eyed, having to work like a dog for scraps, a stepdad who purely terrorized me from age 5 until he died, Christian red-neck family types who hate queers............ This boy is not gonna go through all this crap again.

D

diyCTB

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2018
Now if "God" is going to send me back to this type of wretched existence, then I WILL CTB all over again.
Can't guarantee that shitholes prolifers won't deprave people of their last resort choice. Either give us the good world with non-existent pain and suffering or give us peaceful exit. Hopefully we will never be forced to return to this purge.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop
M

makethepainstop

Wizard
Sep 16, 2022
If I can't be a large muscular blond, blue-eyed brute, in a family that loves me with tons of money I don't want to bother. Not that I want to hurt others, but I want to be ferocious enough and muscley enough, that I can slap bullies upside the head for bullying smaller kids in school and protect weaker smaller adults from the same.
Tho, I wouldn't mind a Kurt Cobain existence, I don't Id even remotely ever consider ctb with blond hair, blue eyes, and lots of beautiful green US dollars!

D

Dyinglight

Sep 22, 2022
Actually reincarnation is a proven fact, you can read on ontological mathematics if you are interested, it's also been proven via philosophical tools in Leibnitz "the monadology" it's also been told from both the greatest minds of the east and the west and it also confirms with the law of energy conservation. Yes I will pay the price of the suffering which I cause with my ctb and I stand behind it fully

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop
D

diyCTB

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2018
Yes I will pay the price of the suffering which I cause with my ctb and I stand behind it fully
Karma is a human made, self-imposed judgemental concept. We have a free will and we choose where to reincarnate or if reincarnate at all. (I am paraphrasing people from metaphysics, channeling, energy reading etc.)

I myself do not understand why would soul choose to reincarnate or even incarnate on this prison planet. A few people chined in and said we want to experience creation of the source and start from small organisms and evolve ourselves to more complex. We chose to experience life through humans due to higher intelligence and a wide range of emotions humans are capable for. Okay but choosing life of a paralyzed person, bedridden vegetable, someone dying from violence wars? Another person chimed in and said we do it due to obligations to souls who helped us. Even if we choose to be born knowing you will end up siffering, you do it for the sake of other soul because you give them meaning.

If you ask me, it sounds like unconditional live of vast magnitude, lacking logic and is ungraspable to human mind. But I still remain in my position suspecting that this place is a mere trap. We trap animals for farming. Government traps us for resources. Why HR is abbreviated human resources? Right. So can we exclude the possibility that there is something controlling all the above? Overlords that imprisoned humanity treating us as their resources? Such possibility is very likely in my opinion.