• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
As per the title?

Please explain your answer/plans if you have any …

Reactions: Freelyffe88
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
I'd love to die together with someone. I know that I'll never be happy while I live, but maybe the bond formed withsomeone during the act would be strong enough to actually make my last moments happy again.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

There are possibly only two activities in life where I want to be left alone as an absolute rule.... when I'm taking a shit or dying. I was going to say jerking off, but even that has a time and place. Dying time is certainly alone time for me, especially since there's a chance I could shit my pants as well.

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Alone for sure. Dying is a solo act and with someone else it can become unpredictable and just complicated especially if you’re not really on the same page

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Luna88 said:
Thanks. But I didn't find anyone there.
Make a new post, listing your details, and people will hopefully contact you.

That’s what I did.

G

GenTra

Depends on my current mood. Some days I think "Live alone, die alone" but on others I have a romantic fantasy about ending my shit with someone I like.

P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
I don’t like being alone but I’ve a good plan involving being unconscious as I slowly pass on, painlessly. I don’t want others to cope with that pain and I guess I’ll leave my personal effects to my loved ones before that.

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

PDAnnie2610 said:
I don’t like being alone but I’ve a good plan involving being unconscious as I slowly pass on, painlessly. I don’t want others to cope with that pain and I guess I’ll leave my personal effects to my loved ones before that.
Mind sharing the plan?

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

hotelbeneathground said:
Feeling "happy" would definitely feed your SI & make it much harder for you to ctb...
I’d counter balance that with a good old drink :wink: .

W

Whole-Ad

Student
I once wanted to die with someone else. It made me more comfortable knowing I wasn’t the only one going through the process of death, another person is coming with me on this journey to the unknown. The more I thought about it, I didn’t want to be responsible for someone else’s death. What if they felt pressured? What if they weren’t 100% sure? What if I survived and they didn’t? I didn’t want anything like that on my shoulders. I now prefer to die alone and in peace.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
If i died id like to die with someone ,like they dont gotta die if dont want to but id want to die beside someone who understands me and liked me n accepted me for who i am.. my family would probably sad so idk id probably feel bad if i didnt include them

Reactions: Cockney_Rebel