• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
I like the thought of spending my last moments being held tightly and lovingly in someone’s arms. But not if they’re dying with me. I just want the support and love and companionship. I could never do an actual “partner” or “pact” sort of thing. I don’t want to see, hear, or acknowledge anyone’s death but my own.

Reactions: Jumping_realms
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz
I'd like to blow up a couple of enemies suicide bomber-style, that would make me feel all warm & fuzzy inside in the moments before the explosion

Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
hotelbeneathground said:
Feeling "happy" would definitely feed your SI & make it much harder for you to ctb...
I've come to terms with dying, I think I can easily overpower it, as all it takes is a pull of the trigger. The few times I was happy in the last few years are my happiest memories, but also my biggest regrets since I didn't ctb right afterwards, which I should have, since it always goes downhill.

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★♥︎☠️♥︎★
Luchs said:
I've come to terms with dying, I think I can easily overpower it, as all it takes is a pull of the trigger. The few times I was happy in the last few years are my happiest memories, but also my biggest regrets since I didn't ctb right afterwards, which I should have, since it always goes downhill.
Just genuinely curious if you are waiting for a next "low" point or what, if you pretty much realize the misery progresses?

Don't take this question the wrong way, in many ways I have no clue why I haven't CTB yet, successfully anyhow.

Luchs

Luchs

Jumping_realms said:
Just genuinely curious if you are waiting for a next "low" point or what, if you pretty much realize the misery progresses?

Don't take this question the wrong way, in many ways I have no clue why I haven't CTB yet, successfully anyhow.
Quite the opposite, I'm waiting for the next high, so I can end it all on a good note.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
hotelbeneathground said:
I don't quite understand your logic, but okay
Sorry.. i mean heres example , 2 friends go to a shop buy chocolate ,1 kid wants to join them.. the 2 friends would feel bit bad leaving the 1 kid out of it all so they let the kid join in too ,idk if that helps to explain

Reactions: Jumping_realms
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★♥︎☠️♥︎★
Luchs said:
Quite the opposite, I'm waiting for the next high, so I can end it all on a good note.
Makes perfect sense now, I was under the impression you felt you lost your ability to feel "happy moments" :)
Simba said:
Sorry.. i mean heres example , 2 friends go to a shop buy chocolate ,1 kid wants to join them.. the 2 friends would feel bit bad leaving the 1 kid out of it all so they let the kid join in too ,idk if that helps to explain
That may not be the best analogy, but we understand you don't wan't to hurt your family through your act of suicide.

Last edited:
S

suisuiforum

Alone 100%. Even if dying with someone wouldn't incriminate them, and even if they wouldn't try to stop me, it would just be an uncomfortable experience, considering the people I know in my life. Well, I wouldn't mind being administered a lethal injection if voluntary euthanasia is ever legalized, but there's no way that's happening anytime soon IMO.

Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

With someone. Unless they are going to run their mouth or get all sentimental right before hand. But some days I fantasize about doing it alone with the only person who understands me — myself.

• Love
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
Alone. The majority of my life has been devoid of meaningful connections, and I now no longer wish to be around others anyway. I was born and have lived through this world on my own, so I want to leave on my own.

Luchs

Luchs

Jumping_realms said:
Makes perfect sense now, I was under the impression you felt you lost your ability to feel "happy moments" :)
Sometimes, I feel a little spark of joy at something, so I still have hope that somehow I might regain happiness, even if just for a day, or even just a few minutes.

time4sleep

time4sleep

I thought I was going to live with somebody but in a few short days I now know I'll die alone.

Strangely at peace with it now as well.

• Hugs
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
I don’t want to die alone but I don’t want the other person to die I just want them to hold my hand. I’d feel even more like crap if I thought someone was feeling pressured to ctb just because I wanted to do it.

N

NoPointToContinue

I lived alone(even though I had partners and people around me, I was always alone) and I will die alone.

• Hugs
R

RedundantRecord

I’d rather die alone, it’s much more secure and peaceful to me. I find solace in death with a certainty in not being and not experiencing that it seems few share or desire.