• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
83
I like the thought of spending my last moments being held tightly and lovingly in someone’s arms. But not if they’re dying with me. I just want the support and love and companionship. I could never do an actual “partner” or “pact” sort of thing. I don’t want to see, hear, or acknowledge anyone’s death but my own.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jumping_realms
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
2,801
I'd like to blow up a couple of enemies suicide bomber-style, that would make me feel all warm & fuzzy inside in the moments before the explosion
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
376
hotelbeneathground said:
Feeling "happy" would definitely feed your SI & make it much harder for you to ctb...
I've come to terms with dying, I think I can easily overpower it, as all it takes is a pull of the trigger. The few times I was happy in the last few years are my happiest memories, but also my biggest regrets since I didn't ctb right afterwards, which I should have, since it always goes downhill.
 
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★♥︎☠️♥︎★
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
155
Luchs said:
I've come to terms with dying, I think I can easily overpower it, as all it takes is a pull of the trigger. The few times I was happy in the last few years are my happiest memories, but also my biggest regrets since I didn't ctb right afterwards, which I should have, since it always goes downhill.
Just genuinely curious if you are waiting for a next "low" point or what, if you pretty much realize the misery progresses?

Don't take this question the wrong way, in many ways I have no clue why I haven't CTB yet, successfully anyhow.
 
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
376
Jumping_realms said:
Just genuinely curious if you are waiting for a next "low" point or what, if you pretty much realize the misery progresses?

Don't take this question the wrong way, in many ways I have no clue why I haven't CTB yet, successfully anyhow.
Quite the opposite, I'm waiting for the next high, so I can end it all on a good note.
 
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
206
hotelbeneathground said:
I don't quite understand your logic, but okay
Sorry.. i mean heres example , 2 friends go to a shop buy chocolate ,1 kid wants to join them.. the 2 friends would feel bit bad leaving the 1 kid out of it all so they let the kid join in too ,idk if that helps to explain
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jumping_realms
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★♥︎☠️♥︎★
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
155
Luchs said:
Quite the opposite, I'm waiting for the next high, so I can end it all on a good note.
Makes perfect sense now, I was under the impression you felt you lost your ability to feel "happy moments" :)
Simba said:
Sorry.. i mean heres example , 2 friends go to a shop buy chocolate ,1 kid wants to join them.. the 2 friends would feel bit bad leaving the 1 kid out of it all so they let the kid join in too ,idk if that helps to explain
That may not be the best analogy, but we understand you don't wan't to hurt your family through your act of suicide.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
S

suisuiforum

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
25
Alone 100%. Even if dying with someone wouldn't incriminate them, and even if they wouldn't try to stop me, it would just be an uncomfortable experience, considering the people I know in my life. Well, I wouldn't mind being administered a lethal injection if voluntary euthanasia is ever legalized, but there's no way that's happening anytime soon IMO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Messages
9
With someone. Unless they are going to run their mouth or get all sentimental right before hand. But some days I fantasize about doing it alone with the only person who understands me — myself.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
1,038
Alone. The majority of my life has been devoid of meaningful connections, and I now no longer wish to be around others anyway. I was born and have lived through this world on my own, so I want to leave on my own.
 
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
376
Jumping_realms said:
Makes perfect sense now, I was under the impression you felt you lost your ability to feel "happy moments" :)
Sometimes, I feel a little spark of joy at something, so I still have hope that somehow I might regain happiness, even if just for a day, or even just a few minutes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
time4sleep

time4sleep

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
72
I thought I was going to live with somebody but in a few short days I now know I'll die alone.

Strangely at peace with it now as well.
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
467
I don’t want to die alone but I don’t want the other person to die I just want them to hold my hand. I’d feel even more like crap if I thought someone was feeling pressured to ctb just because I wanted to do it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
N

NoPointToContinue

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
32
I lived alone(even though I had partners and people around me, I was always alone) and I will die alone.
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
R

RedundantRecord

Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
9
I’d rather die alone, it’s much more secure and peaceful to me. I find solace in death with a certainty in not being and not experiencing that it seems few share or desire.
 

Similar threads