• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I feel quite alone, I open this thread in case someone is in a similar situation and would like to make friends and feel less alone.

I speak Spanish, English is not my native language but I would not mind making friends from other languages.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Yes i do. Depression makes me isolate. No matter how much I need to be around people I cannot. I’m not mentally healthy enough to be in social settings that require me to put on a mask of normalcy or “smiling and having a good time”. I’m horrible company. Yes let’s be friends.

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I feel quite alone, I open this thread in case someone is in a similar situation and would like to make friends and feel less alone.

I speak Spanish, English is not my native language but I would not mind making friends from other languages.
Sí! Yes! Yo sé un poco de español, pero no puede hablar con el mismo vocabulario come el de inglés.
Sorry if I made any mistakes....
yes I would like to be friends!!

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Anyone who needs some friends are free to join the discord. It's a faster and easier to communicate. I've personally made some great friends that I've know almost a year now and have even hungout with some. Just pm me and I'll send you a link. :)

Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
I am looking for Friends as well..
Feel free to talk to me anytime and about anything
I feel abandoned and alone at the moment..
So I welcome all..
I speak English and Dutch and can read French (but will reply in English)

littlelungs

littlelungs

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2018
I speak English, Swedish, Spanish and Japanese. I also understand French (but I can't speak it worth a rip). If any of those languages are among the most comfortable for any of you, feel free to talk to me anytime.

:)

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

-
Sep 13, 2018
Yes i do. Depression makes me isolate. No matter how much I need to be around people I cannot. I’m not mentally healthy enough to be in social settings that require me to put on a mask of normalcy or “smiling and having a good time”. I’m horrible company. Yes let’s be friends.
I'm honored to call you my friend <3

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

-
Sep 13, 2018
I would love to have a friend. But I'm quite afraid of making mistakes so I usually avoid seeking them out. It would make life more bearable though if I had more people to confide in.
You sound like me.. I usually make mistakes, that makes it hard for me to think people really likes me, or want to be my friend.. But I do care about those few friends I have..

Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Nov 4, 2018
Many people do not understand me.They see me as a strong man who fixes everything. but how it looks inside, what are my abysses know the least. It's strange, but I want a woman in my life where death is a companion and an option. Many women in my country are very, very superficial. I do not want that. I hope you understand what I mean, my english is very small.

Best Wishes in the World..

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
I speak English and some Japanese.

My interests are science (I'm a scientist) movies and video games.

I have bipolar and have been dealing with it for over fifteen years.

If you wanna chat about any of those things or anything else don't hesitate to send me a message :)