• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
There has to be some anarchist groups around that hate the world, or be a Democrat lol.

Reactions: your pathologist
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Look how quick isis fell apart after Obama left, he was dropping billions in cash via iran.

Reactions: your pathologist
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
When the US enters a civil war we will nuke you all (:

Idk probably.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I hoped that's what he meant. Thought he might have meant me and just hoped I wouldn't notice

Inferdan

Inferdan

I have made it. I am now better.
Nov 3, 2019
I hoped that's what he meant. Thought he might have meant me and just hoped I wouldn't notice
Now why would he do that? Dont worry, my friend, that's very unlikely to happen here :D

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't expect much other than disappointment

• Aww..
Reactions: Inferdan
Deleted member 2141

Deleted member 2141

The angel of choice is enduring.
Aug 30, 2018
As stated by another user somewhere, the difference between them is that they are a death loving cult and they impose 'death' to anyone and any group that opposes their view of what is right. They are no different that the crusaders and other people in history that use religion/dogma or stuff to impose their will on others (similar to Christian extremists and such).

The difference is that we are pro-choice and respect others' decision whether it is to live or to die. They, on the other hand, impose their will of 'death' to people who don't wish to die.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Since Russia has a larger and probably more effective nuclear arsenal maybe you'll be in more trouble yourselves? :D
Wow this was from a second ago. Probably. I was being a smart alec

Inferdan

Inferdan

I have made it. I am now better.
Nov 3, 2019
I am a female and I swear auto correct is out to get me. I should have double checked but I guess I am a consistent screw up. Sorry
You have no idea how much I understand you, autocorrect messes with me all the time, it's insane. You're not a screw-up, autocorrect can do things without us noticing. It's the problem, not you :)

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
You have no idea how much I understand you, autocorrect messes with me all the time, it's insane. You're not a screw-up, autocorrect can do things without us noticing. It's the problem, not you :)
Your kindness is a blessing.
Thank you.

Reactions: Inferdan